Extraction Oil & Gas
|Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc.|
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Key people||Mark Erickson, Matt Owens, Rusty Kelley|
|Number of employees||100|
Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. an independent oil and gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquid reserves in the Rocky Mountains, primarily in the Wattenberg Field of the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin of Colorado. It has approximately 100,000 net acres of contiguous acreage blocks in the productive areas of the Wattenberg field, as well as holds approximately 124,000 net acres in the DJ Basin. As of December 31, 2015, its total estimated proved reserves were approximately 158.6 MMBoe. It also has 941 gross producing wells. Extraction Oil & Gas, LLC was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Extraction Oil & Gas, LLC operates as a subsidiary of PRE Resources LLC
- January 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas President Matthew Owens was chosen as a member of Forbes 30 Under 30 within the energy sector.
- June 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas CEO Mark Erickson & President Matthew Owens were named Ernst & Young’s Mountain Desert Region’s Entrepreneur of the Year.
- October 11, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 33,333,333 shares of its common stock at $19.00 per share.
- October 12, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas IPO received a welcoming market reaction.
- October 12, 2016, Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas Inc rose as much as 19.7 percent in their market debut as crude prices held above $50 per barrel.
- October 18, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. announced it has named Eric S. Jacobsen as senior vice president of operations.
- October 18, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. announced plans to add a third drilling rig in the first quarter of 2017
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 06, 2021||ScotNational||Alister Jack said he supports continued oil and gas extraction in Scotland, including Cambo https://t.co/D40b3VSkVN|
|December 03, 2021||scottishgreens||The UN, the International Energy Agency, and most importantly the science, all tell us that we must end new oil & g… https://t.co/uWntqgicWn|
|December 05, 2021||PaulEDawson||Greenland has suspended all new oil and gas exploration. Government officials said they believe the "price of oil… https://t.co/UXYqoetJN9|
|December 07, 2021||VGenPensioen||Aan die Blok: ‘we would like to recall that mining, gas and oil extraction are considered to be incompatible with… https://t.co/TOZh6LKYcj|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines