Extraction Oil & Gas
|Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc.|
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Key people||Mark Erickson, Matt Owens, Rusty Kelley|
|Number of employees||100|
Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. an independent oil and gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquid reserves in the Rocky Mountains, primarily in the Wattenberg Field of the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin of Colorado. It has approximately 100,000 net acres of contiguous acreage blocks in the productive areas of the Wattenberg field, as well as holds approximately 124,000 net acres in the DJ Basin. As of December 31, 2015, its total estimated proved reserves were approximately 158.6 MMBoe. It also has 941 gross producing wells. Extraction Oil & Gas, LLC was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Extraction Oil & Gas, LLC operates as a subsidiary of PRE Resources LLC
- January 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas President Matthew Owens was chosen as a member of Forbes 30 Under 30 within the energy sector.
- June 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas CEO Mark Erickson & President Matthew Owens were named Ernst & Young’s Mountain Desert Region’s Entrepreneur of the Year.
- October 11, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 33,333,333 shares of its common stock at $19.00 per share.
- October 12, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas IPO received a welcoming market reaction.
- October 12, 2016, Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas Inc rose as much as 19.7 percent in their market debut as crude prices held above $50 per barrel.
- October 18, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. announced it has named Eric S. Jacobsen as senior vice president of operations.
- October 18, 2016, Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. announced plans to add a third drilling rig in the first quarter of 2017
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|November 13, 2020||gijn||Reporting on oil, gas & murky deals? There's a guide to help with that. @NRGInstitute's Covering Extractives report… https://t.co/1E1sYL6jZq|
|November 27, 2020||danielferra58||@sunrisemvmt US FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NUCLEAR FOSSIL FUEL MONOPOLIES BITCH SLAPPING EARTH IN WARRING RELIGOUS SLAVE… https://t.co/zLmjLY6JW9|
|November 27, 2020||dannybefresh||Currently Electric vehicles are worse for the envrionment than gas powered ones. Production/disposal of the batteri… https://t.co/PwDtcx05TG|
|November 27, 2020||BentleyUKI||Register for this #SACS webinar to know more about the latest features and recent enhancements, mainly Automated… https://t.co/zIAtHP0gup|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines