|Key people||Phill LoPresti(President and CEO), Jeff Winzeler(CFO), Sanjeev Aggarwal(VP)|
|Investors||Draper Fisher Jurvetson, EPIC Ventures, GlobalFoundries, Lux Capital, New Venture Partners, Sigma Partners, Western Digital Capital|
|Number of employees||100+|
Everspin Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells magnetoresistive random access memory products to customers in the United States and internationally. Everspin Technologies works in designing, manufacturing, and commercially shipping discrete and embedded Magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM) and Spin-Torque MRAM (ST-MRAM) into markets and applications where data persistence and integrity, low latency, and security are paramount. The company claims of 50 Million MRAM and ST-MRAM products deployed in data center, cloud storage, energy, industrial, automotive, and transportation markets The company provides its products for applications, including industrial, automotive, transportation, and enterprise storage applications. It serves customers through a direct sales channel and a network of representatives and distributors. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona.
- Everspin Technologies was founded in 2008, as a spinoff unit of Freescale Semiconductor.
- December 11, 2012, Everspin samples 64-Mb spin-torque MRAM.
- June 8, 2008, Private venture groups invested $20 mln in Everspin Techologies.
- August 5, 2014, Everspin Technologies demonstrated the first commercially-available Spin Torque MRAM (ST-MRAM) at the Flash Memory Summit, Aug 5-7, 2014 in Santa Clara.
- October 27, 2014, Everspin and GLOBALFOUNDRIES partner to supply fully processed 300mm CMOS wafers with Everspin’s ST-MRAM technology.
- January 26, 2015, Everspin takes $29 million to develop next generation MRAM chips
- February 9, 2015, Northwest Logic and Everspin Technologies, Inc., announced the full interoperability between Northwest Logic's MRAM Controller Core and Everspin Technologies' ST-MRAM devices.
- February 24, 2015, Everspin Technologies, Inc., disclosed how Everspin's 16-Megabit MR4A16BMA35 Magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM) offers musicians of Elektron's Analog Keys 4 Voice Analog Synthesizer the ability to maximize audio production creativity.
- February 25, 2015, Everspin Technologies, Inc., disclosed how Everspin's MR25H40 Magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM) offers robust system memory benefits in RIM's 3-phase smart meters, such as the RIM789.
- April 28, 2015, Everspin Technologies, Inc. announced the appointment of Jeff Winzeler as the company’s Chief Financial Officer.
- June 17, 2015, Everspin Technologies, Inc. and Koyo Electronics Industries, announced that Everspin’s MRAM is now designed into Koyo Electronics Industries’ new Direct Logic 205 (DL205) Series Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- August 13, 2015, Everspin Technologies, Inc., and Aupera Technologies Inc., announced the world’s first all-MRAM storage module in the M.2 form factor, the Aupera AupM001.
- February 23, 2016, Micross Components announced an agreement with Everspin Technologies to distribute Everspin’s industry-leading MRAM products in die and wafer form.
- February 22, 2016, Everspin Technologies announces production of the first MRAM with a Quad SPI interface
- March 29, 2016, Everspin Technologies today announced that it has joined the OpenPOWER Foundation, an open development community based on the POWER microprocessor architecture.
- April 23, 2016, Everspin Technologies announced today that it is shipping 256Mb ST-MRAM samples to global customers, enabling new product solutions using a true MRAM-based Storage Class Memory (SCM). This 256Mb ST-MRAM product breaks the record for the highest density commercial MRAM currently available in the market.
- August 9, 2016, Everspin Technologies and Aupera Technologies Inc., announced the launch of the world’s first M.2 storage module, the Aup-AXL-M128, based on Everspin’s 256Mb perpendicular magnetic tunnel junction (pMTJ) ST-MRAM.
- September 15, 2016, GLOBALFOUNDRIES launches embedded MRAM on 22FDX® platform.
- October 7, 2016, Everspin Technologies Announces Pricing of its IPO.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 10, 2021||StockTexts||$MRAM Everspin Technologies, Inc. SEC Filing: Form 3 https://t.co/8aNcJhefyj|
|May 09, 2021||SiteFocusHQ||$MRAM Earnings Intelligence Analysis of recent earnings identified Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM ) business f… https://t.co/SP0grmAQiM|
|May 09, 2021||SeekingAlpha||$MRAM - Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM) CEO Darin Billerbeck on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript.… https://t.co/OScc6nSAQM|
|May 08, 2021||newsfilterio||Form 10-Q (quarterly report [sections 13 or 15(d)]) filed with the SEC $MRAM https://t.co/O3EuJ4CScF|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines