|Industry|| Mobile Ad Networks |
|Headquarters||2121 South El Camino Real, 7th Floor, San Mateo, CA 94403|
|Key people|| KAMAKSHI SIVARAMAKRISHNAN |
|Revenue||$32.9m (In 2014) |
|Number of employees||100|
Drawbridge is a cross-device advertising company that uses Machine Learning techniques. The company helps brands connect with consumers across their connected devices including desktops, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. The company was founded by Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan in 2011, a former admob scientist who built the technology to pair users to devices. The company was originally called Adsymptotic which is now known as Drawbridge. According to the Inc. Magazine, Drawbridge is the fastest-growing woman-led company in the USA. After graduating from Stanford, Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan rejected offers from top investment banks, and instead took a research position at the then one-year-old mobile ad startup AdMob, which was acquired by Google two years later, for $750 million.
Drawbridge makes money by selling its technology to marketing agencies, as well as by licensing data to services that want to learn about their shoppers. The company claims it has has access to as many as 3.5 billion devices, or 1.2 billion consumers globally. 
- 2010 - Company was founded by Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan a former Stanford, Google and admob scientist
- 2012 - Sequoia Capital and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers make a seed invest of $6.5M
- 2015 - Becomes 2015 Inc. 5000: #1 in Advertising and Marketing, #2 in the SF Bay Area, #6 overall
- 2014 - Company announced support for video ads
- 2016 - Receives Edison Award
- 2016 - CEO receives National Diversity Council's 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology award
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|November 24, 2020||TheSentimentAu||#Fintech and investment company @DigitalXLtd (#ASX: $DCC) is set to make management of more than 10,000 ASX notices… https://t.co/dBKRPh0oAB|
|November 17, 2020||mylightinflight||Dream: "let me call you back"
drawbridge opening, the car is falling.
"Where does this lead?"Reality unconstruct… https://t.co/TLNnxL5Loi