|Key people||Davis E. King (Original Author)|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Machine Learning Industry Overview|
Dlib is a modern C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms and tools for creating complex software in C++ to solve real world problems. It is used in both industry and academia in a wide range of domains including robotics, embedded devices, mobile phones, and large high performance computing environments. 
Its software is capable of managing areas like:-
- Graphical user interfaces
- Data structures and linear algebra
- Image processing
- XML and text parsing
- Numerical optimization
- Bayesian networks
DLib works on Windows, Linux, and OS X. and is licensed under the Boost Software License. 
Its major features include :
- Documentation - provides complete and precise documentation for every class and function. There are also debugging modes that check the documented preconditions for functions.
- High Quality Portable Code - All operating system specific code is isolated inside the OS abstraction layers which are kept as small as possible.
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Numerical Algorithms
- Graphical Model Inference Algorithms
- Image Processing
- Data Compression and Integrity Algorithms
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|January 26, 2023||Bidnurmathshiv||@rvaidya2000 1957 vintage debate. Rich in content & articulation.👌🏼 https://t.co/kp74X7mKe8|
|January 22, 2023||cathlynsa||The Masses Magazine Cover Art, 1911 - 1917.
—The Masses was a graphically innovative American magazine of social… https://t.co/LzzmxDpenA
|January 26, 2023||lhayd||@whittler_e @IllegalCluster Thanks DLib. Yes he's pretty nutty.😆|