DIAis the only global organization dedicated to bringing health care product development professionals together in a trusted, global, neutral environment to share insights and drive action in health care product development and life cycle management, and is also a non-profit association.
|Drug Information Association|
|Industry||Professional Association, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Education Provider, Government, Clinical Trials, Education, Training, eLearning, Translational Medicine, Patient Engagement, and Value and Access|
|Slogan||Develop Innovate Advance|
|Key people|| Tatsuo Kurokawa, PhD
|Number of employees||51-200 employees|
- 1 DIA Mission
- 2 Controversies
- 3 Top 5 Recent Tweets
- 4 Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- 5 Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
- 6 Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- 7 References
DIA fosters innovation to improve health and well-being worldwide by:
- Providing invaluable forums to exchange vital information and discuss current issues related to health care products, technologies, and services;
- Delivering customized learning experiences;
- Building, maintaining, and facilitating trusted relationships with and among individuals and organizations that drive and share DIA values and mandates; and
- Offering a multidisciplinary neutral environment, respected globally for integrity and relevancy.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|September 21, 2018||RamonCruzDiaz||My Op-Ed in Puerto Rico's El Nuevo Dia on Hurricane Maria's anniversary. A reflection on the Global Climate Action… https://t.co/lTLZ9OEUjr|
|September 21, 2018||broryzz||@qippppp global works solution. yg maincon dia company len|
|September 20, 2018||hollyrpeete||Anybody else need a little global #FeelGood today??!
🌎🙏🏽❤️ Tag someone who does!#DontWorryAboutAThingVia… https://t.co/qEaaZ6gOui
|September 20, 2018||DrugInfoAssn||Join global regulators, industry & academia at DIA's Latin America Regulatory Conference in February to engage in a… https://t.co/3btrrbDcqe|