China Gewang Biotechnology Inc.
|China Gewang Biotechnology Inc.|
|Key people||Li Wang (CEO), Ming Cheng (CFO), Yingping Zhang (COO)|
|Number of employees||83 |
China Gewang Biotechnology, Inc., formerly Rich Star Development, is a holding company. The Company conducts its operations through Guangdong Gewang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Guangdong Gewang). Guangdong Gewang is engaged in the sale of selenium supplements within the People's Republic of China.
The company is a development stage company, operates as a wholesale distribution company that focuses on importing and sourcing products in the food service. It intends to source and distribute food products, paper products, janitorial products, restaurant utensils, and equipment. The company focuses on serving the restaurant and hospitality industries, as well as small retail grocery stores primarily located in the western United States.
- China Gewang Biotechnology Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Guangzhou, the People’s Republic of China.
- As of April 20, 2015, China Gewang Biotechnology Inc. was acquired by Biotechnology International Holding Ltd. in a reverse merger transaction
- In March 2016, Gewang entered into cooperation agreements with several selenium enriched food product manufacturers for the sale of selenium enriched food through chain stores which further expanded the Company’s market share.
- In Nov 2016, it filed an IPO to expand its business
Guangdong Gewang sells its proprietary selenium capsules and selenium powder, along with eighty nine types of selenium fortified food products from other manufacturers and other health related products. 
- The Company offers approximately three products under the brand Jindanli.
- Its products include Selenium Capsules, Selenium-Glossy Ganoderma Capsules, and Organic Selenium Powder.
- The Jindanli Selenium Capsule is designed using carageenan capsules.
- Its selenium capsules are sold in a box of approximately 300 capsules.
- It offers glossy ganoderma, an edible fungus, combined with selenium.
- It also offers selenium powder in a box of approximately 90 bags.
- It has approximately three stores dedicated to the sale of Jindanli products, located in Chancheng, Xiamen and Changsha.
- It outsources the manufacturing of its products to approximately three production companies.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|February 20, 2019||IHNewsDesk||News Desk 2019: China Gewang Biotechnology, Inc. (CGWB: Grey Market) | Deleted SymbolWed, Feb 20, 2019 12:00 - Chin… https://t.co/i1iiFRJTzg|