Chemical Safety Environment
|CSE Ccemical Safety Environment
|Consulting, Environmental Services, SDS management, and Chemical advisor
|Vojvode Radomira Putnika 27, Pančevo, Serbia 26000
|CEO Ana Vaci
|Number of employees
CSE CHEMICAL SAFETY ENVIRONMENT is a company based in Serbia that provides consulting services, environmental services, SDS management and chemical advisor for businesses around the world.
Chemical Safety Environment, founded in 2008. Starting with a few people grew to the number of several big teams with the constant tendency of growing.
Company help clients in managing their chemical administration ranging from small information services to the entire department organisation within a company.
The key to satisfying thousands of demanding users in 20+ countries is our tailor-made infrastructure specially designed for this kind of assignment.
- UPDATED SAFETY INFORMATION
ALWAYS COMPLETE AND UPDATED SAFETY DATA SHEETS For chemical products users, establish contact with chemical suppliers and ensure that always have current and checked safety data sheets. Provide safety data sheets for all products, adapted to the CLP and markets' local languages and regulations, and produce extended safety data sheets with information on exposure scenarios. Access to the database with detailed information over a wide range of chemical products and substances that can be used to find alternative products. Currently, the database comprises more than 200,000 safety data sheets from over 10,000 suppliers. 
- CREATION / TRANSLATION OF SAFETY DATASHEETS
Assist with both the translation of existing and creation of new safety data sheets into some 50 different languages. During translation, all safety datasheets take a standardised quality review process this includes safety phrase checks, safety symbol checks and checks to ensure that the basic rules in respect of the description of the product's classification have followed.
Creating safety datasheets requires extensive knowledge of a variety of things including classification and design. The regulations state that all documentation for chemical products sold for EU market the supplier must produce SDS in the local language. Mapping of needs, project management and planning.
- The creation of new safety data sheets, from data collection to the production of the documentation itself.
- Interpretation and training in the part of the law that affects you.
- Translation of safety data sheets from and to over 50 different languages.
- Creation of extended safety data sheets, including the production of exposure scenarios.
- GHS / CLP Classification and labelling.
- The UN has adopted a Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). In short, the system requires common criteria to be applied when assessing chemicals in respect to their propensity to impact human health and the environment. CLP is the European Union's adaptation of the GHS.
- RULE INTERPRETATION, LABELLING AND CLASSIFICATION
Interpretation and evaluation of which rules are applicable specifically to business. Help to identify the hazards that exist in certain substances and compounds, as well as with the labelling and classification of those substances and compounds.
- Classification by CLP
- Import/export support for adaptations between different countries' regulatory systems
- Adjustments to safety data sheets by CLP
- Interpretation of CLP / GHS for individual businesses
- New pictograms
- Customised training.
- EXTENDED SAFETY DATA SHEETS
The terms of the REACH Directive require that users are supplied with "extended safety data sheets", or eSDSs. In simple terms, extended safety data sheets set out the exposure scenario for a product - a presentation of the use of the product or substance throughout the life cycle, from manufacture to waste. Assist in all aspects of production, from the initial assessment of business needs to providing support during exposure assessments and the creation of the extended safety data sheets. In addition, the safety data sheet should also include information such as substance's exposure threshold values, its function and the physical-chemical information required for the implementation of exposure assessments. Collecting, updating and conducting basic checks of extended safety data sheets.
- Production of exposure assessments and exposure scenarios.
- Mapping of needs, project management and planning.
- Interpretation and training in the part of the law
- Mergers of extended safety data sheets for compounds.
- Creation of new safety data sheets for new formulations.