CAC Croit Corporation
CAC Croit Corporation offers one-stop services to support drug development through the synergy derived from its strong partnership with domestic and overseas CROs, SMOs, and IT companies.
|Key people|| Director Hisashi Takahashi
President and CEO
|Number of employees||1,475 (as of January 1, 2017)|
CAC was originally founded in August of 1966 and was the 1st independent software development company in Japan. However, on April 1st, 2014, CAC changed to CAC Holdings and then they reestablished CAC Corporation. OTheir head office is located in Tokyo near Suitengumae Station and has branches in Osaka, China, India, England, and USA. They specialize in working with companies in industries such as in Finance, Pharmaceuticals, and many others.
Services & Solutions
- Drug Discovery & Non-clinical
- Clinical Development
- Regulatory Operations
- Life Cycle Management
Pharmaceutical Contract Research Services
- Clinical operations (quality assurance and document management for clinical trials)
- Medical writing
- Drug allocation
- Patient registration/allocation/progress management
- Data management/statistical analysis
- CDISC standardization support
- Statistical analysis standardization and SOP revisions, etc.
- SAS Drug Development （SDD） implementation support
- Application-related consulting and outsourcing
- Global application support
- Medical writing
- Public document masking
- PDF conversion and report publishing
- Pharmacovigilance support
- Data migration
- RMP setup, implementation, evaluation, and review
- Vital risk monitoring/safety precaution support
A group of specialists who has been involved in drug development and the marketing as a CRO. Theyflexibly cover wide-ranging outsourcing demands, and provide consulting services by making full use of the experience and expertise. We are also well experienced in IT system implementation because our parent company was one of the first IT companies in Japan. Our support covers all medical and pharmaceutical operations from various perspectives..
Top 5 Recent Tweets