|Key people||Thijs Spoor(President), Daniel Dupret(Chief Scientific Officer), George Harb(MD)|
|Investors||WallachBeth Capital and Network 1 Financial Securities|
|Number of employees||12 |
AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. engages in the research and development of non-systemic biologics for the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal disorders. Its product pipeline consists of two therapeutic proteins under development, including MS1819, an autologous yeast recombinant lipase for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency associated with chronic pancreatitis and cystic fibrosis; and AZX1101, a recombinant ß-lactamase combination of bacterial origin for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections, as well as antibiotic-associated diarrhea. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.AzurRx BioPharma is developing a treatment for pancreatic insufficiency with the scientific backing of European biopharma researchers, it has earned Phase 1 clinical trial success for its lead candidate.
- July 31, 2014, AzurRx announces issuance of U.S. Patent for its MS1819 lipase compound.
- May 28, 2015, AzurRx announces addition of Ed Borkowski to the Board of Directors.
- January 11, 2016, AzurRx President Thijs Spoor made a presentation at the 8th Annual Biotech Showcase 2016 meeting in San Francisco.
- AzurRX and Protea Biosciences Group, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary Protea Biosciences, Inc. entered into a stock purchase and sale agreement with AzurRx BioPharma, Inc.
- October 12, 2016, AzurRx BioPharma Inc. announced that its initial public offering of 960,000 shares of common stock has been priced at $5.50 per share.
- October 12, 2016, AzurRX had to dip under its lowest range of $6 to $8 to just $5.50, raising $5 million through just under 1 million shares.
- October 19, 2016, AzurRx BioPharma Inc. to ring the Nasdaq stock market Closing Bell.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 23, 2022||KS_signals||$FWBI SEC Filing 10-Q filed: [rename] In connection with the Merger, AzurRx changed its name to First Wave BioPharm… https://t.co/olX2wlw75b|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- ↑ http://www.azurrx.com/about-us/leadership
- ↑ https://www.crunchbase.com/funding-round/555754fb5508350e23191f3b311d3195
- ↑ http://www.xdata.co/story.php?a=000141588916005478&c=1604191
- ↑ http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/company/azurrx-biopharma-inc-931278-81303
- ↑ http://www.gastrojournal.org/article/S0016-5085(15)01524-3/fulltext
- ↑ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26327131
- ↑ http://www.azurrx.com/news-events/press-releases/2014/58-http-www-azurrx-com-administrator-index-php-option-com-content-view-article-layout-edit
- ↑ http://www.azurrx.com/news-events/press-releases/2015/60-azurrx-announces-addition-of-ed-borkowski-to-the-board-of-directors
- ↑ http://www.azurrx.com/news-events/events
- ↑ https://ipscio.com/licensing-economics-review/protea-azurrx-and-mayoly-spindler-in-may-protea-biosciences-group-inc/
- ↑ http://www.loeb.com/experience-proteabioeuropecapitalstockacquisition
- ↑ http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161012005235/en/AzurRx-BioPharma-Announces-Pricing-Initial-Public-Offering
- ↑ http://seekingalpha.com/article/4000740-azurrx-biopharma-ultra-high-risk-ipo
- ↑ http://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/azurrx-biopharma-discounts-5m-ipo-as-accelerated-pharma-files-for-19m-offering
- ↑ http://www.azurrx.com/news-events/press-releases/2016/75-azurrx-biopharma-inc-nasdaq-azrx-to-ring-the-nasdaq-stock-market-closing-bell