Aurobindo has robust product portfolio spread over major product areas encompassing CVS, CNS, Anti-Retroviral, Antibiotics, Gastroenterologicals, Anti-Diabetics and Anti-Allergic with approved manufacturing facilities by USFDA, UKMHRA, WHO, MCC-SA, ANVISA-Brazil for both APIs & Formulations
|Type||Public / Private|
|Headquarters|| Aurobindo Pharma Limited
Water Mark Building, Plot No. 11, Survey no.9, Kondapur, Hitech City, Hyderabad - 500 084
- 1 History
- 2 Business units
- 3 Manufacturing capabilities
- 3.1 OUR KEY FORMULATION FACILITIES (6 IN INDIA, 1 EACH IN THE US AND BRAZIL):
- 3.2 UNIT 3
- 3.3 UNIT 4
- 3.4 UNIT 6
- 3.5 UNIT 7
- 3.6 UNIT 12
- 3.7 AURONEXT
- 3.8 AUROLIFE (LOCATED IN THE US)
- 3.9 BRAZIL
- 3.10 Accreditation
- 3.11 Top 5 Recent Tweets
- 3.12 Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- 3.13 Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
- 3.14 Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- 3.15 References
Founded in 1986 by Mr. P.V. Ramaprasad Reddy, Mr. K. Nityananda Reddy and a small group of highly committed professionals. The company commenced operations in 1988-89 with a single unit manufacturing Semi-Synthetic Penicillin (SSP) at Pondicherry.
Aurobindo Pharma became a public company in 1992 and listed its shares in the Indian stock exchanges in 1995. In addition to being the market leader in Semi-Synthetic Penicillins, it has a presence in key therapeutic segments such as neurosciences, cardiovascular, anti-retrovirals, anti-diabetics, gastroenterology and cephalosporins, among others.
Started from Single unit manufacturing devision now Aurobindo's nine units for APIs / intermediates and seven units for formulations are designed to meet the requirements of both advanced as well as emerging market opportunities.
A well integrated pharma company, Aurobindo Pharma features among the top 10 companies in India in terms of consolidated revenues. Aurobindo exports to over 125 countries across the globe with more than 70% of its revenues derived out of international operations. the customers include premium multi-national companies.. With multiple facilities approved by leading regulatory agencies such as USFDA, EU GMP, UK MHRA, South Africa-MCC, Health Canada and Brazil ANVISA, Aurobindo makes use of in-house R&D for rapid filing of patents, Drug Master Files (DMFs), Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDAs) and formulation dossiers across the world. Aurobindo Pharma is among the largest filers of DMFs and ANDAs from India.
1- API (active pharmaceutical ingredient)-Aurobindo Antibiotics Limited, Silicon life sciences private limited
2- Formulation.-APL Healthcare Limited,Eugia Pharma Specialities Limited,Hyacinths Pharma Private Limited
3- Parenterals -Curepro Parenterals Limited
4- Peptides-Auro Peptides Limited
5- Nutraceutical- Based in USA
6- Bio catalysts-AuroZymes Limited
7- Biotechnology-Tergene Biotech Private Limited
8.- ARVs and HIVs-
8- Research and Development-APL Research Centre Limited
Aurobindo has retained the same drive for growth that marked its early days. Starting off with a small SSP manufacturing unit in 1988, Aurobindo has grown to become the market leader in SSPs, non penicillins, cephalosporins, and non cephalosporins. In the global market, we believe in retaining our leadership in SSPs, cephalosporins, new anti-infectives and lifestyle disease drugs.
OUR KEY FORMULATION FACILITIES (6 IN INDIA, 1 EACH IN THE US AND BRAZIL):
AUROLIFE (LOCATED IN THE US)
The eight formulation manufacturing facilities located in India, USA and Brazil. Our facilities have received accreditations from the following regulatory bodies:
- US FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration)
- UK's MHRA (United Kingdom's Medicines and Health products Regulatory Agency)
- TGA Australia (Therapeutic Goods Administration)
- MCC South Africa (Medicines Control Council)
- ANVISA Brazil (National Health Surveillance Agency)
- Health Canada and
- GCC DR (Gulf Central Committee for Drug Registration)
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|February 28, 2021||Low_Profile1277||@shiftms @infoblogEM Yup.
Brains on MS.Armodafinil helps (as long as it's not made by #Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals).
|February 28, 2021||pfdbot||Alaskans own 57,810 shares of Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, worth $590,857.75. It's in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology &… https://t.co/GJsx5ucHWB|
|February 25, 2021||FintechStats||Conference Call transcript by Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. Link: https://t.co/jPjSFctibl Date: 25-Feb-2021. Size: 20 page… https://t.co/Bh1mk2jbx7|
|February 23, 2021||FintechStats||Acquisition - Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. Link: https://t.co/ClYhf5xh7K Date: 23-Feb-2021Industry/Sector: Pharmaceutical… https://t.co/IMRkWXgklx|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Aurobindo Pharma soars 6% after co outlines future plans The company outlined a presentation for investors, which highlighted the company’s plans to increase collaboration across global customer businesshttp://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/stocks-business/aurobindo-pharma-soars-6-after-co-outlines-future-plans-2295041.html
- Aurobindo Pharma up 12% as company expects pricing pressure to ease in FY2018 http://www.sify.com/finance/aurobindo-pharma-up-12-as-company-expects-pricing-pressure-to-ease-in-fy2018-news-equity-rf4plIejehicd.html
- Aurobindo Pharma Q4 net profit declines 4%http://www.thehindu.com/business/aurobindo-pharma-q4-net-profit-declines-4/article18661563.ece
- Aurobindo Pharma up 11% post Q4 nos; co sees better FY18, less US pricing pressure The healthcare company, in its conference call, said price erosion in the US is likely to continue and that may be 7-8 percent. This is far less than its peers that expect in double digits. http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/stocks-business/aurobindo-pharma-spikes-over-6-on-better-fy18-outlook-sees-less-pricing-pressure-2292221.html
- Aurobindo Pharma gains over 10% on positive growth outlook The stock had hit a high and low of Rs 568.25 and Rs 506 so far in today's trade. http://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/aurobindo-pharma-gains-over-10-on-positive-growth-outlook-117053000480_1.html