The Astellas Group’s business philosophy has three elements — raison d'être, mission and beliefs.
Contribute toward improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products
- To go beyond all others in exploring and tapping the potential of the life sciences.
- To continue tackling new challenges and creating innovative pharmaceutical products.
- To deliver quality products along with accurate information and retain solid credibility among customers.
- To support healthy living for people around the world.
- To continue shining on the global pharmaceutical field.
Sustainable enhancement of enterprise value
- Astellas will seek to enhance its enterprise value in a sustainable manner.
- Astellas will seek to be the company of choice among all its stakeholders, including its customers, shareholders, employees, and the global community.
- Astellas will strive to gain the trust of all stakeholders and thereby enhance its enterprise value.
Our “beliefs” provide the code of conduct we prize at all times. Astellas will always be a group of people who act upon these beliefs.
High Sense of Ethics We will always manage our business with the highest sense of ethics.
Customer Focus We will always seek to understand customer needs and our focus will always be on achieving customer satisfaction.
Creativity We will not be complacent and will always seek to innovate to create new value.
Competitive Focus Our eyes will always be directed to the outside world, and we will continue to create better value faster.
Astellas promises to perform its obligations toward all stakeholders by acting ethically and seeking to actively disclose information.
|Type||Public / Private|
|Slogan||Contribute towards improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products|
|Key people||Kenji Yasukawa|
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|February 26, 2021||MITSloanFellows||Astellas Pharma President Percival Barretto-Ko, SF ’11, believes that if an organization holds close to its core mi… https://t.co/BgMOGdDlZv|
|February 26, 2021||wallstsolver||Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Market With Leading Players like Novartis Ag, Sanofi-Aventis, Pfize… https://t.co/FYrLV0aPnv|
|February 25, 2021||Briefingcom||$EPIX: ESSA Pharma announces collaboration with Astellas Pharma to evaluate EPI-7386 and enzalutamide in patients... https://t.co/4mpq7vuPuM|
|February 25, 2021||stock_titan||$EPIX ESSA Pharma Announces Clinical Collaboration with Astellas to Evaluate the Combination of EPI-7386 and Enzalu… https://t.co/XM10lJyT4S|
|February 25, 2021||IMPharmaNews||ESSA Pharma Announces Clinical Collaboration with Astellas to Evaluate the Combination of EPI-7386 and Enzalutamide… https://t.co/gMqWleUjg5|