The Astellas Group’s business philosophy has three elements — raison d'être, mission and beliefs.
Contribute toward improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products
- To go beyond all others in exploring and tapping the potential of the life sciences.
- To continue tackling new challenges and creating innovative pharmaceutical products.
- To deliver quality products along with accurate information and retain solid credibility among customers.
- To support healthy living for people around the world.
- To continue shining on the global pharmaceutical field.
Sustainable enhancement of enterprise value
- Astellas will seek to enhance its enterprise value in a sustainable manner.
- Astellas will seek to be the company of choice among all its stakeholders, including its customers, shareholders, employees, and the global community.
- Astellas will strive to gain the trust of all stakeholders and thereby enhance its enterprise value.
Our “beliefs” provide the code of conduct we prize at all times. Astellas will always be a group of people who act upon these beliefs.
High Sense of Ethics We will always manage our business with the highest sense of ethics.
Customer Focus We will always seek to understand customer needs and our focus will always be on achieving customer satisfaction.
Creativity We will not be complacent and will always seek to innovate to create new value.
Competitive Focus Our eyes will always be directed to the outside world, and we will continue to create better value faster.
Astellas promises to perform its obligations toward all stakeholders by acting ethically and seeking to actively disclose information.
|Type||Public / Private|
|Slogan||Contribute towards improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products|
|Key people||Kenji Yasukawa|
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|November 26, 2022||Public_Citizen||Astellas is charging $189,000 for Xtandi, a cancer treatment.
The cost of the same drug in other countries:Japan… https://t.co/NuMwIP4dlw
|December 02, 2022||sci_ntds||Great news! The European Medicines Agency validates the application of our potential new treatment option for… https://t.co/oiMZ5KiUbS|
|December 02, 2022||dragon38073853||ASTELLAS PHARMA WO2022230912 - SUBSTITUTED TRIAZINE COMPOUND
NLRP3 inhibitorshttps://t.co/t3BIsZgbhc https://t.co/hw4Ot1GGfE
|December 03, 2022||AstellasUS||As the pharma industry rethinks clinical trial approaches, Marie Rosenfeld, SVP, Head of Clinical Science shares he… https://t.co/RyFZj1o8eV|