Arrow Financial Corporation
|Arrow Financial Corporation|
|Headquarters||Glens Falls, NY|
|Key people||Thomas J. Murphy (CEO), Terry R. Goodemote(CFO), David S. DeMarco,David D. Kaiser |
|Number of employees||1000+|
Arrow Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company, and Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company that offer various commercial and consumer banking, and financial products in the United States. The company offers various deposit products, which include demand deposits, savings, NOW, and money market deposits. 
The company operates primarily in the northeastern region of New York State in Warren, Washington, Saratoga, Essex, Clinton, and Albany counties, as well as surrounding areas. It owns 29 branch banking offices and leases 9 offices; leases 2 residential loan origination offices; and owns 2 offices and leases 6 others for insurance agency operations. The company was founded in 1851 and is headquartered in Glens Falls, New York. 
- The companys deposit products include demand deposits, NOW accounts, savings deposits, and time deposits.
- Its lending activities comprise commercial loans, such as term loans, time notes, and lines of credit for working capital needs, commercial construction and land development loans, commercial real estate loans to finance real estate purchases, refinancings, expansions, and improvements to commercial properties, consumer installment loans to finance personal expenditures and residential real estate mortgage loans, personal lines of credit, and overdraft protection.
- The company also maintains an indirect lending program through sponsorship of automobile dealer programs, under which it purchases dealer paper; and sells residential real estate loan originations into the secondary market.
- In addition, Arrow Financial Corporation provides retirement planning, trust, and estate administration services for individuals; and pension, profit-sharing, and employee benefit plan administration for corporations.
- Further, it offers insurance agency services specializing in selling and servicing group health care policies and life insurance; property and casualty, and sports accident and health insurance; and investment advisory services to its proprietary mutual funds, as well as holds a real estate investment trust.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|November 30, 2018||confcalltran||Arrow Financial Corporation director just disposed of 179 shares https://t.co/KoPhu1uARp $AROW|
|November 30, 2018||confcalltran||Arrow Financial Corporation director just picked up 121 shares https://t.co/sUtEgm0aYl $AROW|
|November 30, 2018||confcalltran||Arrow Financial Corporation director just picked up 221 shares https://t.co/35fhmvF61h $AROW|
|November 30, 2018||StockTexts||$AROW Arrow Financial Corporation SEC Filing: Form 4 https://t.co/5Bbd7eNCnz|