|Headquarters|| Via Roveggia 122
37135 Verona, Italy
Arithmos provides technology solutions to optimize product value across all phases of the drug and device development process. The company's mission is to fill the gap where a technological need exists by providing innovative IT support and software development based on customized client requests or market demand. They specialize in tailored solutions for life sciences including GxP applications and services, Computer System Validation and IT Compliance Consultancy, Clinical Data Visualization and Hosting, and we are equally capable of developing customized GxP applications.
Arithmoshas developed two proprietary software systems in-house built to meet customer and market requirements: Symphony EDC system and ArithmosCentrum Extended PPM (Project & Portfolio Management) system designed specifically for CRO project management.
Founded in 2010, Arithmos is a spin-off of a CRO IT department. Therefore, they can provide a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, life science application experts and computer system validation and IT quality compliance specialists.
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Data Migration
- Pharmacovigilance Applications & Safety Systems
- Data Visualization & Reporting
- Computer System Validation
- IT Quality & Compliance
- Hosting & Cloud Services
- ArithmosCentrum Extended Project & Portfolio Management Platform
- Symphony EDC
- Argus Blueprint Pharmacovigilance Solution
- Oracle Health Science Applications and Business Process Services (BPS)
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|September 23, 2020||ARITHMOS_LS||Less than a month is left till World Drug Safety Congress Europe! We can't wait to meet our collegues (even virtual… https://t.co/w0jV2wMxyI|
|September 21, 2020||ARITHMOS_LS||What are the key items one should focus on when integrating #IoT in #clinicaltrial? What are the new skills that yo… https://t.co/MRAiAaXZqU|
|September 17, 2020||ARITHMOS_LS||What are the biggest challenges for going digital in #LifeSciences industry? When did the industry start to change?… https://t.co/sh7pmgBj5u|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Arithmos is Official Sponsor at UK PhV Day 2017
2. Arithmos New Website Verona, June 2017 Arithmos is proud to officially announce that our new website is now live at Arithmostech.com.