|Headquarters|| Via Roveggia 122
37135 Verona, Italy
Arithmos provides technology solutions to optimize product value across all phases of the drug and device development process. The company's mission is to fill the gap where a technological need exists by providing innovative IT support and software development based on customized client requests or market demand. They specialize in tailored solutions for life sciences including GxP applications and services, Computer System Validation and IT Compliance Consultancy, Clinical Data Visualization and Hosting, and we are equally capable of developing customized GxP applications.
Arithmoshas developed two proprietary software systems in-house built to meet customer and market requirements: Symphony EDC system and ArithmosCentrum Extended PPM (Project & Portfolio Management) system designed specifically for CRO project management.
Founded in 2010, Arithmos is a spin-off of a CRO IT department. Therefore, they can provide a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, life science application experts and computer system validation and IT quality compliance specialists.
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Data Migration
- Pharmacovigilance Applications & Safety Systems
- Data Visualization & Reporting
- Computer System Validation
- IT Quality & Compliance
- Hosting & Cloud Services
- ArithmosCentrum Extended Project & Portfolio Management Platform
- Symphony EDC
- Argus Blueprint Pharmacovigilance Solution
- Oracle Health Science Applications and Business Process Services (BPS)
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 01, 2020||ARITHMOS_LS||One day till Michele Montanari, our Life Sciences Applications Manager, will join the interactive webinar "Leveragi… https://t.co/mapEWKR8C0|
|December 01, 2020||ARITHMOS_LS||How can you enable Digital Transformation in your company? Learn more about 3 vital enablers that will help you to… https://t.co/9UZp46Bx9a|
|November 30, 2020||KPMG_TO||IT Business Management Market May Set New Growth Story | Projility, KPMG, Arithmos, ServiceNow https://t.co/5vqxD2rOLN|
|November 27, 2020||DHatzoudis||What the fuck?
|November 22, 2020||ARITHMOS_LS||During our last webinar on choosing the right safety database we have received so many questions, that we decided t… https://t.co/hjab86T7fl|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Arithmos is Official Sponsor at UK PhV Day 2017
2. Arithmos New Website Verona, June 2017 Arithmos is proud to officially announce that our new website is now live at Arithmostech.com.