|AquaVenture Holdings Ltd.|
|Slogan||The Evolution of Water-As-A-Service|
|Key people||Douglas R. Brown, Anthony A. Ibarguen, Lee S. Muller|
|Investors||Advent-Morro Equity Partners, DFJ Growth, Element Partners, TPG Growth, T. Rowe Price|
|Number of employees||20+|
AquaVenture Holdings Limited provides water-as-a-service solutions in North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, and the Middle East. It offers point-of-use filtered water systems and related services to approximately 40,000 institutional and commercial customers; and desalination and wastewater treatment solutions to governmental, municipal, industrial, and hospitality customers. AquaVenture Holdings owe its creation to investor group led by Element Partners and Virgin Green Fund, along with CEO Doug Brown, who has had a successful career in water technology, including the leadership of Ionics, a pioneer in the water technology industry.The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.
- October 28, 2014, AquaVenture secured $50 million in financing in connection with the acquisition of Quench.
- August 3, 2015, Seven Seas Water, a division of AquaVenture Holdings and a leader in the Caribbean desalination marketplace, is pleased to announce its acquisition of the recently commissioned 10,450 cubic meter per day (2.76 US million gallons per day) seawater reverse osmosis desalination facility on Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.
- September 25, 2015, AquaVenture Holdings LLC today announced that it has publicly filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common shares.
- October 5, 2016, AquaVenture Holdings Limited announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,500,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $18.00 per share.
- October 6, 2016, AquaVenture Holdings Ltd. shares up 17% in market debut.
- October 12, 2016, AquaVenture Holdings Limited, announced the closing of its previously announced IPO
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 07, 2019||WeekHerald||$49.48 Million in Sales Expected for AquaVenture Holdings Ltd $WAAS This Quarter https://t.co/MqFpVgWNvt|
|December 07, 2019||TranscriptDaily||-$0.17 Earnings Per Share Expected for AquaVenture Holdings Ltd $WAAS This Quarter https://t.co/i1w0lJZCpF|
|December 07, 2019||stocknewstimes||AquaVenture Holdings Ltd $WAAS Expected to Announce Earnings of -$0.17 Per Share https://t.co/KlOiEJfs9n|
|December 04, 2019||WeekHerald||-$0.17 EPS Expected for AquaVenture Holdings Ltd $WAAS This Quarter https://t.co/ITaztuhRix|
|December 04, 2019||ThisLincolnian||AquaVenture Holdings Ltd $WAAS Expected to Announce Earnings of -$0.17 Per Share https://t.co/YHWRTjZZDb|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines