Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
|Apogee Enterprises, Inc.|
|Headquarters||Minneapolis, MN, United States|
|Key people||Joseph F. Puishys (Chief Executive Officer), James S. Porter (Chief Financial Officer),John Alfred Klein |
|Number of employees||4614 |
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. is engaged in the design and development of glass solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art. The Company operates through four segments: Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, Architectural Framing Systems and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). Their business units include :
- Viracon - www.viracon.com
- Harmon, Inc. - www.harmoninc.com
- Wausau Window and Wall Systems - www.wausauwindow.com
- Linetec - www.linetec.com
- Tubelite - www.tubeliteinc.com
- Tru Vue - www.tru-vue.com
- The Architectural Glass segment fabricates coated glass used in customized window and wall systems.
- The Architectural Services segment designs, engineers, fabricates and installs the walls of glass, windows and other curtainwall products making up the outside skin of commercial and institutional buildings.
- The Architectural Framing Systems segment designs, engineers, fabricates and finishes the aluminum frames used in customized aluminum and glass window, curtainwall, storefront and entrance systems.
- The Large-Scale Optical Technologies segment manufactures glass and acrylic products for the custom picture framing and fine art markets.
- The Company provides finishing services for the metal and plastic components used to frame windows, curtainwall and other products. Under the Tru Vue brand, products are sold primarily in North America through national and regional retail chains using a direct sales force, as well as through local picture framing shops using an independent distribution network.
- The Company also supplies products to museums and public and private galleries and collections around the world through independent distributors. In addition to the United States, the LSO segment sells its glass and acrylic products in Europe and other international geographies using independent distributors.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 17, 2022||fundamentalsbot||Apogee Enterprises, Inc's quarterly revenue growth rate YoY of 6.30% ranked 2599 out of 5730 companies in our datab… https://t.co/pfq5Qw1WCw|
|May 10, 2022||fundamentalsbot||Apogee Enterprises, Inc's quarterly revenue growth rate YoY of 6.30% ranked 2640 out of 5738 companies in our datab… https://t.co/YgkV9zj6fv|
|May 09, 2022||ExecPayOrg||Apogee Enterprises CEO Ty Silberhorn's 2022 pay jumps 82% to $3.2M https://t.co/RXrm06aTV6 $APOG #execpay|