Altiora is a Contract Research Organization (CRO), which operates in Central and Eastern Europe. We conduct phase I to IV clinical trials, for multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, as well as providing a broad range of related services. We understand and are experienced in the running of clinical trials, in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), using either our own SOPs or those of our clients. Today's complex and ever changing business/regulatory environment presents many challenges in the arena of clinical development, to which we are constantly adapting through our commitment to continuous improvement. Our goal is deliver the best service and quality to our customers while ensuring the well-being of trial subjects through our commitment to international regulatory stands. We therefore chose Altiora as our name, since this word is derived from the Latin word Alt (Altior) - high (higher). Our motto is "Ad Altiora" in other words 'to strive for the highest' Altiora has a broad range of therapeutic experience, Including Biosimilars, Oncology, CVS, CNS GI, Respiratory, Pain, Metabolism and Nephrology. Our patient recruitment rates are high and our commitment to staff training and quality ensure our standards remain high throughout all stages of our clients' clinical studies. This is reflected in our high customer service feedback - almost 90% satisfaction.
|Number of employees
- In depth knowledge of the local regulatory procedures, internal hospital rules, common practices, and local clinical trials’ infrastructure.
- Strong relationships with principal investigators and investigational site staff, key opinion leaders, regulatory bodies and all other stakeholders.
- Proprietary education program providing Altiora’s operational employees with comprehensive clinical research knowledge from regulatory affairs, contract negotiations through supply chains and logistics to monitoring and site management.
- Knowledge sharing culture.
- Easy and practical management and administration.
- Fast and straightforward communication with our clients.
- Fast adaptation to our clients’ processes.
Altiora has extensive experience in phase I - IV studies across various therapeutic areas, including Medical Devices. Our experience covers many different indications and studies of varying sizes, from the perspective of both numbers of sites and number of patients. Altiora is poised to expand as demand for our services increases. Other indications include ophthalmology, gynaecology, infectious diseases, haematology and some orphan indications like enzyme deficiencies.
Address: Novacka 335
Telephone: +3851 2902 200