|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|June 04, 2020||Kk_Aleece||Alka-Seltzer water! https://t.co/wcHroY3Vtz|
|June 04, 2020||TheLockLady||@IsaacHayesPPC @BasedPoland Truth. I need an alka seltzer. Are these Actors? Staged photo?|
|June 04, 2020||BigKep13||@LORDBOT9000 Ima turn you into a paper seagull and give you alka seltzer|
|June 04, 2020||mydadsmensgroup||dropping alka-seltzer in strangers drinks at the bar to stop the spread. learn from our past mistakes|
|June 04, 2020||Michael86482710||Getting ready to take three alka-seltzer and four aleve so I can go too sleep if not this it would be 8 benedryl|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!