|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|August 15, 2018||nukiebomb||I know a girl called Elsa
She's into Alka SeltzerShe sniffs it through a cane on a supersonic train
|August 15, 2018||chokeholdbot||I mean she even cooks me pancakes and Alka Seltzer when my tummy aches If that ain't love then I don't know what love is|
|August 14, 2018||HardcoreFM||If I could send a tachyon encoded message to my past self it would be buy Apple stock, backup your data, carry Alka… https://t.co/8Nvd793A1B|
|August 14, 2018||Robert_Zeigler||Really looking forward to taking this Alka-Seltzer. Yep, that's where I'm at in my life.|
|August 14, 2018||thisisdking||@MisterRDot Just woke up from my Henny- alka seltzer nap. Catch me up.|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!