|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|June 22, 2018||BBBadah||If anyone wants to drop me off medicine, my dms r open Bc this alka seltzer gross af|
|June 22, 2018||JasonLVoorhees||FUN FACT! I have so many holes in my body from being shot and stabbed so many times, when I fart underwater I look… https://t.co/kKPuXgc1QF|
|June 22, 2018||AdeleBonaccolta||@BettyNonna47 @CherylW54985317 @KiwarrakRailie @caitrionambalfe @SamHeughan nooooooooo, ok, you're making it possib… https://t.co/PGA18FznIj|
|June 22, 2018||moxiemom||@sasso333 Thanks! When I get migraine-y I become really sensitive to smells, even pleasant ones. One smell I *do* r… https://t.co/qOd9sDHUkP|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!