|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|October 22, 2019||tressiemcphd||My stomach is upset and I tried alka seltzer. It didn’t work so I’m moving to bourbon.|
|October 23, 2019||Brittnado0||I have not had a sore throat like this since I had my tonsils taken out in 4th grade. It is incredibly painful. T… https://t.co/hmzGzo8kj1|
|October 23, 2019||MerrynMusicFeed||Just added to our New Music October playlist: 'Alka-Seltzer' by @TheJacquesUK https://t.co/OcKouOlCsI|
|October 23, 2019||StevenOfTheGems||Guys my stomach is going to explode.
I took an Alka-Seltzer earlier but that
CAUSED it.I am going to sit here and wait for the end
|October 23, 2019||bladekinds||alka seltzer is so nasty im gonna die|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!