|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 15, 2018||NonchalantKar3n||Send Alka Seltzer Boost y suero|
|December 15, 2018||PimpsDontCry710||@Sundaaayz Theres literally nothing you can do once you've taken some meds lol. Though I started taking Alka-Sel… https://t.co/Ax47N3pgPP|
|December 15, 2018||kaylawhales||@bethanyw19 Alka seltzer to settle your stomach then and have a nap x|
|December 15, 2018||NatBurgham||@ToffTalks Sparkling water, honeydew melon & alka seltzer|
|December 15, 2018||AJBellauthor||@BoydADavis1 That's my "writing" desk. I'm surrounded by Christmassy items and Barbie dolls. The port was lovely, b… https://t.co/MuJIgXdyTz|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!