|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|May 23, 2019||sophyish||@SimoneZiss @buzzkillary i read this while taking my night alka-seltzer and just laughed so much i started CHOKING|
|May 23, 2019||GahdamnDej_||I need some alka seltzer|
|May 23, 2019||dghamilton_02||I just took an original Alka Seltzer for the first time and I wasn’t expecting it to taste that bad lmao|
|May 23, 2019||sarahcharbx||@JohnWDean @nytimes Esther Williams recalled Louis B. Mayer’s temper tantrums. He would roll around on the floor ki… https://t.co/essYqycDgZ|
|May 22, 2019||_screambre||@MakPopi Try some Alka-Seltzer Plus!|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!