|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|August 23, 2019||twb2468||@BelindaJones68 Can’t wait to watch the @ScottMorrisonMP anniversary video about how proud he is to be leading the… https://t.co/X7RO6kTjWJ|
|August 23, 2019||JohnHeuer||@jimmycthatsme This will sound weird but it was in high school when I saw Taxi Driver. The scene where Travis watch… https://t.co/tkJkPTfhOB|
|August 23, 2019||torchin||Forgetting to take your omeprazole in the am means alka-seltzer & sleeping upright at 3am. This sucks. 🤦🏻♀️👎🔥❤️|
|August 23, 2019||NickScurfield||Take some alka seltzer and you’ll feel better fast https://t.co/pVdktTBbZ9|
|August 23, 2019||___princessrai||Done had four alka seltzer plus tryna knock this cold out.|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!