|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 24, 2019||skiddly_bop||Why do we have to dissolve alka seltzer tabs. Why not simply crush them up and dry swallow them|
|March 24, 2019||__emia||@Justin_Tubbs just gave me an alka-seltzer and said “don’t drink it yet.. it’s loading” 😂😂😂|
|March 24, 2019||KhakiBlueSocks||Is that Beyonce I hear? Nah, it's not Deja Vu, it's Take Two of Sword Art Online: Alka Seltzer! Let's try it agai… https://t.co/dukUlKxGHM|
|March 24, 2019||UnrealAssAcount||@Orvieto2016 Best remedy: Alka-Seltzer Plus! As the bubbles are fizzing up, put it close to your nose and breathe i… https://t.co/NEVYAbb11b|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!