|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 10, 2021||broilspam||alka seltzer sch npc my beloved|
|April 10, 2021||imnotjustblack||@ripktr I might be wrong. That thang could fizzle up and bubble like an alka seltzer in flour|
|April 10, 2021||ConnieBainPeter||@NurtecODT If you can’t get any of this try Alka Seltzer. I took meds for years then tried this and it actually wor… https://t.co/pjAAheVFpF|
|April 10, 2021||rabies_girl||Epic snack combo it is alka seltzer for drink chocolate for food|
|April 10, 2021||DeviantNewt||@HankTrash effervescent. I forgot the word xD Like alka seltzer|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!