|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 14, 2023||pickover||Science in Space.
Alka-Seltzer added to spherical water drop in microgravity.Source (NASA ISS Science Officer D… https://t.co/1pnO8KFhNO
|April 18, 2023||alahav||The tactic of state-by-state consumer protection suits fails again. https://t.co/aqeAiUp8Er|
|April 18, 2023||AtomicMonkey11||@TheVikingDane Don’t forget the alka seltzer, that and a full English should sort you out. 😆 https://t.co/sVpaMqtuIA|
|April 18, 2023||PaulfromMASS||Today’s episode of @Toucherandrich could be brought to you by Alka-seltzer for all the Upset stomachs from @NHL Playoffs|
|April 18, 2023||MartinHarley16||@misskaren1981 I know a girl called Elsa She's into Alka Seltzer!|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!