|Headquarters||San Diego, CA, United States|
|Key people||Charles Myers (CEO), Leonard Johnson (CFO), Glenn R. Selbo (COO)|
|Investors||Northwater Capital, Gen3 Partners, GEN3 Capital Fund |
|Number of employees||48 |
Airgain, Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide.  It is a wireless system innovator focused on improving the mass market's wireless connectivity experience through its patented smart antenna technology, embedded antenna designs, and modular wireless video and system products. Airgain designs, develops and engineers its antenna products and connectivity solutions for original equipment and design manufacturers worldwide. 
The company was formerly known as AM Group and changed its name to Airgain, Inc. in 2004. Airgain, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- The company’s products include MaxBeam high gain embedded antennas, profile embedded antennas, profile contour embedded antennas, ultra embedded antennas, omnimax high performance external antennas; and MaxBeam carrier class antennas.
- It provides embedded antenna technologies to enable high performance wireless networking across a range of home, enterprise, and industrial devices.
- Their antennas are found in devices deployed in carrier, enterprise, and residential wireless networks and systems, including Set Top Boxes, Access Points, Routers, Residential Gateways, Media Adapters and Digital Televisions 
- PCB-based solutions offering low profile designs optimized for confined industrial designs.
- Flex, molded, and stamped based solutions offering low profile designs optimized for confined industrial designs.
- Multi-band LTE and WLAN antennas for small cell systems including Femtocells, Picocells, Wi-Fi hotspots.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 18, 2021||Kaz9837||$AIRG #AIRG
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRG) CEO Acquires $46,280.00 in Stockhttps://t.co/kPWqGjW5Wv
|March 18, 2021||InsiderAlerts4U||$AIRG:
New Insider Filing on AIRGAIN INC's
President and CEO
|March 18, 2021||insidersalerts||SUEN JACOB $AIRG AIRGAIN INC - President and CEO https://t.co/68bKDHMnRX bought 2,000 shares https://t.co/ojXQnoZZ89|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines