|Slogan||Mobile Ads Redefined|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Key people|| Asher Delug (Founder, CEO & CFO) |
Inman Breaux (COO)
|Number of employees||250|
Airpush is a private mobile advertising platform founded in the year 2010 by company CEO Asher Delug. It is one of the largest mobile ad platforms with over 150,000 live apps. The company was ranked #2 in the 2014 Forbes list of “Most Promising Companies” and was the winner of the “Top Innovator in Advertising Data” award at the 2014 DataWeek Conference.
Airpush's push notification ad network, claims to offer advertisers between 10-30 times the amount of revenue from adverts when compared to CPM. Airpush focuses on both advertisers and developers and offers sign up, push notification and icon adverts to the former on the Android OS.
In Oct 2015, Airpush rolled into Advertising Week and unveil its virtual reality ad network, VirtualSKY. The platform is Airpush’s latest attempt to move the needle in mobile advertising by introducing VR to premium advertiser experiences.
- December 2010 - AirPush was launched.
- June 2011 - Airpush had a partnership with a Japanese company Nobotto which developed ad networks for smartphone.
- July 2013 - Airpush launched a mobile real-time bidding platform called AirDSP for advertisers.
- October 2013 - Airpush Acquires Hubbl For $15 Million To Bring Native Ads To Mobile
- September 2014 - Airpush partnered with Inneractive, a mobile ad platform in order to integrate AirX with Inneractive's exchange technology.
- July 2015 - Airpush Officially Launches ‘The Performance Creative Initiative’
- August 2015 - Airpush Wins Gold for ‘Marketing Department of the Year’ and Bronze for ‘Most Innovative Product of the Year’ in the 2015 Best in Biz International Awards
- October 2015 - Airpush Unveils Virtual Reality Ad Network ‘VirtualSKY’ at Advertising Week
- Airpush provides Notification ads that sit in the notification bar of smart phone. The problem with these ads is that there is no way one can find out which app is pushing this ad. Since it doesn't say about the location it is not sure whether Air-Push is violating android terms. As a response, Airpush has introduced options which require end-users to opt-in to its services.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|July 08, 2019||appScatter||@Louis__Field @AirPushAds @DirectorsTalk Hi Louis - our most recent interview gives an update on this acquisition (… https://t.co/x2kzyTPIi5|
|July 08, 2019||Louis__Field||@appScatter @AirPushAds @DirectorsTalk Any update on this please @appScatter|
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- In 2016, Airpush, sovr, and Vungle select Tipalti for payment automation
- In 2015, Airpush Unveils Virtual Reality Ad Network ‘VirtualSKY’ at Advertising Week
- In 2014, Forbes ranked Airpush number #2 on its 2014 list of 'America's Most Promising Companies'.
- In 2014, Airpush was declared as the winner of the “Top Innovator in Advertising Data” award DataWeek Conference.
- In 2015, Pixalate, a leading mobile advertising fraud monitoring and prevention platform released Mobile Seller Trust Index, ranking Airpush number #6 worldwide out of the 125 sellers of mobile ad inventory.