|Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.|
|Slogan||Every day, Driven to Deliver. Service First, Safety Always.|
|Headquarters||Ponte Vedra, Florida|
|Key people||Richard Burke(CEO), John Spegal(COO), Steve Carn(CFO)|
|Investors||Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Highstar Capital|
|Number of employees||5400+|
Advanced Disposal Services, along with its subsidiaries, provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, recycling, and disposal services to residential, commercial, industrial, construction, and government customers in the United States and Bahamas. Its services for businesses include garbage, recycling, construction and demolition, and special waste collection; waste disposal, recycling, special waste disposal, and oil and gas drilling waste material management and disposal; and commercial waste and recycling containers, roll-off open top containers, and compactors rental. The company’s services for residential customers comprise garbage, recycling, yard waste, bulk pickup, electronic recycling, and household hazardous waste collection; and roll-off container rental. Its services for government customers include waste removal, as well as recycling, yard waste, and bulk waste collection; and waste disposal, recycling, and special waste disposal. The company serves industrial/manufacturing, restaurant, property management, construction and demolition, colleges and universities, K-12 education, healthcare, retail, faith based, hotels, entertainment, and agriculture industries. Advanced Disposal provides collection, transfer, disposal and recycling operations to more than 221,000 commercial customers and 2.8 million residential customers throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Wisconsin and the Bahamas. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Ponte Vedra, Florida. Advanced Disposal Services South, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.
- February 2, 2016, Advanced Disposal, an integrated environmental services company, has completed the acquisition of assets of Tatum Sanitation, based in Canton, Ga.
- February 10, 2016, Advance Disposal reportedly postpones IPO
- April 9, 2016, Advanced Disposal, completed the acquisition of assets of Heffner’s Sanitation, based in Reynoldsville, Pa.
- May 5, 2016, Advanced Disposal, completed the acquisition of certain accounts of Arwood Waste, Inc., based in Jacksonville, Fla., which serves the five county area in addition to Glynn and Camden counties in Georgia.
- May 10, 2016, Advanced Disposal, completed the acquisition of assets of Pete’s Economy Hauling, based in Sheboygan, Wis.
- August 3, 2016, Advanced Disposal announces investment by Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and Michael Koen joining the Board of Directors.
- September 9, 2016, Advanced Disposal, acquired West Mobile Sanitation based in Mobile, Ala.
- September 26, 2016, Advanced Disposal commences IPO of Common Stock
- October 5, 2016, Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 19,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share.
- October 12, 2016, Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. announced the completion of its initial public offering of 19,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share.
- October 19, 2016, Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. announced that Christopher Beall has resigned from the board of directors.
- October 20, 2016, Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. announced that it has invited certain prospective lenders to a meeting scheduled for October 21, 2016, for purposes of considering a potential debt refinancing, consisting of a $1.8 billion new senior secured credit facility and an offering of $425 million in senior unsecured notes.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|January 24, 2020||atishayokti||@rsidd120 @aalokelab I suggest the accusation of "not reading" is an instance of "psychological projection". The ar… https://t.co/sIgcG83lfs|
|January 17, 2020||ENNMollySomora||Do you recycle? Youngsville Borough made the decision to eliminate curbside recycling. Residents can take their rec… https://t.co/0tGpvCIlmT|
|January 23, 2020||FormDebate||@LBilderberg John Enoch Powell and many others, warned en mass, but the times were not technologically advanced, an… https://t.co/ui4tenYcIO|
|January 23, 2020||Angel_559_||@PhilJonesNFL That's an extremist mind set. If I had advanced analytics at my disposal I'd wager the amount of shot… https://t.co/vy8XFKfPWn|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines