Aduro Biotech, Inc.
|Aduro Biotech, Inc.|
|Key people||Stephen T. Isaacs (CEO), Seth David Model (CFO), Nancy Kaplan, Aimee Murphy, Dirk G. Brockstedt|
|Investors||Clough Capital Partners, Fidelity Investments, Foresite Capital, Franklin Advisors, Janus Capital Group, Jennison Associates, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, Morningside Group, Novartis and OrbiMed |
|Number of employees||53 |
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies that transform the treatment of various diseases. Aduro's technology platforms, which are designed to harness the body's natural immune system, are being investigated in cancer indications and have the potential to expand into autoimmune and infectious diseases. Aduro's LADD technology platform is based on proprietary attenuated strains of Listeria that have been engineered to express tumor-associated antigens to induce specific and targeted immune responses. 
- The Company has developed approximately three technology platforms, which include Live, Attenuated, Double-Deleted (LADD), Stimulator of Interferon Genes (STING) Pathway Activator and B-select monoclonal antibodies.
- Its LADD product candidates include CRS-207, ADU-623, ADU-741 and ADU-214.
- Its STING Activator product candidates include ADU-S100.
- Its LADD technology platform is engineered to express tumor-associated antigens to induce specific and targeted immune responses.
- Its STING Pathway Activator platform is designed to activate the intracellular STING receptor, resulting in a tumor-specific immune response.
- Its B-select monoclonal antibody platform includes various immune modulating assets in research and preclinical development.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|February 04, 2021||wallstsolver||Cancer Vaccines Market - Astrazeneca Plc. (Medimmune, LLC.), Glaxosmithkline Plc., Merck & Co., Inc., Sanofi Pasteu… https://t.co/1JGL2MBlG4|