|Industry||Mobile premium ad network and monetization solution|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
|Key people|| Will Kassoy (CEO) |
Jonathan Zweig (Founder & President)
Sophia Chung 
|Number of employees||50 - 200|
AdColony Inc. operates a mobile video advertising and monetization platform that plays crystal-clear high-definition videos. The company’s Instant-Play video advertisement technology delivers video advertisements instantly on iOS and Android platforms; and allows brands/agencies or application advertisers to engage audience with mobile videos.
The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Los Angeles, California with additional offices in San Francisco, California; Kirkland and Seattle, Washington; New York, New York; London, United Kingdom; and Helsinki, Finland. As of July 24, 2014, AdColony Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Opera Software ASA.
- 2007,the first iphone launches, the founder of AdColony created a mobile website that showcased casual, Safari-based games
- 2008, the App Store launches, Jirbo, the earlier iteration of AdColony focused ob building great mobile Apps
- 2009, AdColony’s first glimpse of Problems with mobile video and became laser-focused on mobile video
- 2011, Jirbo grows up and AdColony became official
- 2013, AdColony reached $100 Million revenue run-rate
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 11, 2023||harropj||@tomfgoodwin Let me tell you about the potential of AdColony’s Aurora HD Video ad format one day… https://t.co/RQAz6TZvN6|