Acushnet Holdings Corp
|Headquarters||Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States|
|Key people||William C. Burke (CFO, Executive Vice President and Treasurer), David Maher (COO), James Connor, Gerald Bellis |
|Number of employees||5228 |
Acushnet Holdings deal in the mass production, design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Formed in 1910, it was was formerly known as Alexandria Holdings Corp.
The company operates through four segments: Titleist Golf Balls, Titleist Golf Clubs, Titleist Golf Gear, and FootJoy Golf Wear. Their brands include Titleist, FootJoy, Vokey Designs, Scotty Cameron and Pinnacle. The company recently filed an IPO and plans to offer 19.33 million shares in the hopes of pricing them between $21 and $24 apiece. Depending on demand, the option for overallotment would allow the golf equipment maker to issue additional 2.9 million shares, making the IPO to fetch maximum $533.5 million. 
The company operates through four segments: Titleist Golf Balls, Titleist Golf Clubs, Titleist Golf Gear, and FootJoy Golf Wear: 
- Titleist Golf Balls - Designs and manufactures golf ball, as well as designs, manufactures, and sells other golf balls under the Titleist brand, such as NXT Tour, Velocity, and DT TruSoft, as well as under the Pinnacle brand.
- Titleist Golf Clubs segment - Designs, assembles, and sells golf clubs comprising drivers, fairways, hybrids, and irons under the Titleist brand, wedges under the Vokey Design brand, and putters under the Scotty Cameron brand.
- Titleist Golf Gear - Offers a diversified portfolio of Titleist-branded performance golf gear products, such as golf bags, headwear, gloves, travel gear, head covers, and other golf gear products.
- FootJoy Golf Wear - Designs, manufactures, and sells golf shoes and gloves, as well as outerwear, apparel, and socks, under the FootJoy brand.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|July 22, 2019||chapeaunoirgolf||@KevinThistle @Titleist @acushnet @TitleistCA @pgaofcanada Nice! Thought it might have been something like that. He… https://t.co/S0CDGfTBap|
|July 22, 2019||KevinThistle||@chapeaunoirgolf @Titleist Great question. I was asked to speak @acushnet @TitleistCA sales meetings about… https://t.co/MQpdlA8iba|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Fairhaven-based Acushnet Holdings Corp. ready for $435 million IPO - The initial public offering next week will peg the market value of Acushnet at around $1.7 billion. The offering is expected to raise roughly $435 million with the sale of 19.3 million shares priced between $21 and $24.
- Titleist Parent Company Acushnet Holding Corp. Files For IPO Monday - Acushnet is hoping to raise up to $100 million with the offering, though this figure is usually more of a place-holding figure rather than an actual projected amount of capital to be raised. 
- NYSE to host ceremony for Acushnet Holdings IPO - The ceremony and brand promotion is expected to emphasize Acushnet Co.'s SouthCoast roots. 
- Fila Korea to up stake to 50% in Titleist maker Acushnet after next week’s IPO - Fila Korea, the largest shareholder in Massachusetts-based Acushnet Holdings Corp that owns iconic golf brands Titleist and FootJoy, plans to up its stake to 50 percent when the U.S. company goes public next week. 
- Technology behind the player benefits of DT TruSoft - One element of the advanced technology in DT TruSoft is its fast, low compression core. This core is the softest core that we manufacture, providing very low spin on long game shots for impressive distance. 
- Team Titleist Application: Richy Werenski - Titleist Brand Ambassador Richy Werenski earned his 2016-17 PGA TOUR card after finishing his year at No. 2 on the Web.com Tour Regular Season official money list.