|Headquarters||Burr Ridge, Illinois, United States|
|Key people||Michael Fonstein (CEO), Randy S. Saluck J.D (CFO), Ekaterina Nikolaevskaya (COO), Dmitry Prudnikov (Chief Medical Officer) |
|Number of employees||7 |
Accelerated Pharma, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of various cancer indications.  It has a potential blockbuster cancer drug, Picoplatin, which is progressing towards Phase II trials. Picoplatin is a next generation platinum-based chemotherapy that may offer significant improvement over current standards of care.
It has received around $250k Debt Financing on May 4, 2016 and filed an IPO with plans to raise $17 million by offering 1.9 million shares at a price range of $8 to $10 
Picoplatin is their lead product. Its exclusive features are:
- The company’s first acquisition is Picoplatin
- Picoplatin has the potential for use in different formulations
- It can work as a single agent or in combination with other anti-cancer agents
- It works to treat multiple cancer indications.
- More then 20 clinical trials with Picoplatin in approximately a thousand cancer patients have been performed up to date.
- The company holds an exclusive, worldwide licensee of patented and proprietary technology related to Picoplatin.
- The company intends to further develop these drugs through multi-national trials under the guidance of both the FDA and foreign regulatory agencies
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 21, 2021||bagelrhodes||Learn about the advantages of using an accelerated compute framework using DeepVariant tools for industrial genomic… https://t.co/G9FoEbT4Wz|
|April 21, 2021||prmaconsulting||Market access case study >> https://t.co/N5ZhA2MUeG How a top-5 #pharma company accelerated the generation of HTA s… https://t.co/9fDy7xpUfV|
|April 21, 2021||QMENTA_Inc||We're thrilled to have Chris Llewellyn, Senior Partner, @McKinsey as a speaker in May. Spurred by the pandemic, inn… https://t.co/LwwQKXikUs|
|April 21, 2021||RealTimeCTMS||Covid-19 has accelerated decentralized trials creating opportunities to improve patient engagement, costs, and data… https://t.co/w7PFOj0AUL|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Cancer therapies accelerate: Accelerated Pharma files and sets terms for $17 million IPO - The Westport, CT-based company plans to raise $17 million by offering 1.9 million shares at a price range of $8 to $10. 
- AzurRX discounts $5M IPO as Accelerated Pharma files for $17M offering -AzurRX gets off its IPO, but at a downsized offering, while Accelerated Pharma hopes to get off its proposed $17 million offering. 
- BRIEF-Accelerated Pharma files for IPO of up to $36.7 mln - Accelerated Pharma - Applied To Have Common Stock Listed On The Nasdaq Capital Market Under The Symbol "ACCP". 
- Accelerated Pharma Announces Expected Price Range for IPO - At the maximum price, the entire offering is valued up to $21.72 million. The company intends to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the symbol ACCP. 
- Accelerated pharma services approach in Russia - The pharma industry in Russia is one of the most rapidly developing markets, and in the last two decades, many companies built new facilities and reconstructed existing plants.