ATyr Pharma, Inc.
|aTyr Pharma, Inc.|
|Headquarters||San Diego, CA, United States|
|Key people||John D. Mendlein (CEO), Kelly Blackburn, Melissa Ashlock, Catharine Johnson, Ying J. Buechler|
|Investors||Alta Partners, Cardinal Partners, Domain Associates, Polaris Partners, Silicon Valley Bank, Sofinnova Ventures, Solar capital |
|Number of employees||49 |
aTyr Pharma is engaged in the discovery and clinical development of innovative medicines for patients suffering from severe rare diseases using its knowledge of Physiocrine biology, a newly discovered set of physiological modulators. It is a biotherapeutics company, engages in the discovery and clinical development of Physiocrine-based therapeutics for patients suffering from severe and rare diseases.The company develops Resolaris, which is in Phase Ib/II clinical trials for treating adult patients with facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD), a rare genetic myopathy with an immune component. 
aTyr’s key programs are focused on immunomodulation disorders in the areas of inflammation and immunity and are in preclinical development. The privately held biotech was founded by The Scripps Research Institute Professor Paul Schimmel, a leading aminoacyl tRNA synthetase scientist, and is backed by top life sciences investors Alta Partners, Cardinal Partners, Domain Associates and Polaris Ventures. 
- The Company's lead candidate, Resolaris™, is a potential first-in-class intravenous protein therapeutic for the treatment of rare myopathies with an immune component.
- Resolaris is currently in a Phase 1b/2 clinical trial in adult patients with facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD); a Phase 1b/2 trial in adult patients with limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 2B (LGMD2B or dysferlinopathies) or FSHD; and a Phase 1b/2 trial in patients with an early onset form of FSHD.
- To protect this pipeline, aTyr has built an intellectual property estate comprising over 80 issued or allowed patents and over 230 pending patent applications that are owned or exclusively licensed by aTyr, including over 300 potential Physiocrine-based protein compositions.
- aTyr's key programs are currently focused on severe, rare diseases characterized by immune dysregulation for which there are currently limited or no treatment options.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|September 23, 2022||hesham_monica||$LIFE Trading Signals | (NASDAQ) Stock Rating Changed to Hold: Atyr Pharma Inc. #stockmarket #rating >> https://t.co/wGKQBV7hns|
|September 21, 2022||RenwynOutcast||@AwakenWithJP The product is called Alloderm, Company is Atyr Pharma Inc, stock ticker is LIFE, if you are interes… https://t.co/BjYtypjaej|
|September 21, 2022||RenwynOutcast||@MarkDice The product is called Alloderm, Company is Atyr Pharma Inc, stock ticker is LIFE, if you are interested… https://t.co/zaMydaewSt|
|September 18, 2022||insytfinance||[UTC 10:00] Bullish Stocks by Sentiment
1. PolyMet Mining Corp. $PLM
2. aTyr Pharma, Inc. $LIFE
3. Ecosciences Inc$ECEZ
|September 18, 2022||insytfinance||[UTC 06:00] Bullish Stocks by Sentiment
1. aTyr Pharma, Inc. $LIFE
2. PolyMet Mining Corp. $PLM3. AllianzGI Div… https://t.co/aJnhWMIszI
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines