A-Pharma is a leading privately-owned contract research organization (CRO) in the Czech Republic.The company offers complete services in the field of clinical trials, medical devices, drug registration, data management, biostatistics. A-Pharma also offers quality assurance including GCP auditing, translations of medical texts, GCP training and lectures and drug safety management.
|Industry||Contract Research Organization|
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
Clinical Trials I-IV Phases
A-Pharma CRO has more than 20 years of experiences in the field of clinical trials (Drugs,dietary supplements, medical devices, etc.) mainly in the Czech and Slovak Republic
- 1 History
- 2 Services
- 3 Accomplishments
- 4 Controversies
- 5 Top 5 Recent Tweets
- 6 Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- 7 Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
- 8 Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines
- 9 Reference
- Founded in 1996
The company is located in Prague, the Capital of the Czech Republic and also has its activities in the Slovak Republic, Hungary, Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia. A-Pharma is a leading private CRO in the Czech Republic.
Performance of clinical trials is a major activity of the company. There have been more than 120 clinical trials performed or in progress since its foundation. A-Pharma co-operates with many pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical device companies and CRO’s as well. 
- Clinical Trials I-IV Phases
- Medical Devices
- Drug Registration
- Data Management
- Quality Assurance Inc. GCP Auditing
- Translation of Medical Texts
- GCP Trainings and Lectures
- Drug Safety Management
- Experience in Clinical Trials
- A Canada-wide sales force made up of experienced, competent and loyal representatives;
- Strategy aimed at active promotion among specialty doctors;
- Promote products by benefitting from a sales force with experience and expertise;
- Quickly reach a greater number of clients while minimising costs.
Continuing Health Education
- Creation and implementation of innovative training, each one targeting a well-defined clientele for maximum impact;
- Economical approach, precise, targeted and productive;
- Allows for companies to be visible and active, while maximising sales of their products.
- Creation of material adapted to needs expressed by both the sales force and the client.
- Training guide
- Visual aids
Accomplishments of Apharma’s team
- Set up the first team of pharmaceutical representatives dedicated to Québec pharmacists.
- Build partnerships with pharmacists;
- Slow down the decline of major products caused by generic planning.
- Gain the highest market share in the therapeutic fields covered.
- Creation and production of many satellite symposiums, three of which won prizes for excellence.
- Set up original health education programs recognized and appreciated by trainers as well as participants.
Apharma’s ongoing projects
- Training programs destined for pharmacists to facilitate the implementation of the D.C.C.V.
- Long-term contract with a pharmaceutical company in the province of Quebec.
- Creation and development of promotional tools (training binder, training, visual aids, educational material leave-behinds, etc.)
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|may 8th 2018||@FishDishPapers||General: A pharmaco-epidemiological study of antibacterial treatments and bacterial diseases in Norwegian aquaculture from 2011 to 2016. http://dlvr.it/QSBcpB|
|March 1st 2018||@DrFulli||As a pharmaco by training I can try&inform those ignoring #MedicationErrors kill so many at the NHS but both #DeathByIndifference & @TeamHadiza need intensivists explaining patiently how lethal was a trust allowing a mother to give EnaprilR10mg to her child in hypovolemia.3/|
|May 8th 2018||@rickrobb58||As a cannabis patient who’s been unsuccessfully treated with anti-depressants for ~35 yrs, I can say that it has saved my life. You got something that’s as affordable as MC and not a pharma drug and I’m all ears.|
|May 8th 2018||@Paulkellyie||Step in right direction. If exercise was a pharma product there would be campaigns for access #irony Tough love and hard exercise for people with cancer http://www.afr.com/news/tough-love-and-hard-exercise-for-people-with-cancer-20180504-h0zo6l … via @FinancialReview|
|May 8th 2018||@zephyrhealth||Executing a #pharma #bigdata strategy doesn't have much meaning unless it brings value to your customers. In a new article by @leilanilatimer for @Pharma_Leaders , she outlines 3 elements that guarantee your customers' expectations are met – and exceeded. http://ow.ly/H0Kn30jTCLF|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
|July 10, 2018||PharmaVOICE||The needle is moving in the right direction - Learn about the first clinical efficacy study of GNbAC1, a promising… https://t.co/s0yyC64Khw|