8th Global Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Summit
|8th Global Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Summit|
|Place||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
The 8th Global Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Summit will take place during July 6-7, 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the theme “Innovations in Pharmacovigilance for Systematic safety and Management”.This is a 2 day Mega Event offering Exhibition, at venue to showcase the new and emerging technologies with Keynote presentation, Oral, YRF (Student Presentation), poster, e-poster Presentations.
- 1 Top Photos
- 2 Targeted Audience
- 3 Why to Attend
- 4 Conference Highlights
- 5 Sessions/Tracks
- 5.1 Track 1: Drug Safety
- 5.2 Track 2: Adverse Drug Reactions
- 5.3 Track 3: Clinical Research and Statistics
- 5.4 Track 4: Pre-Clinical and Clinical Trials
- 5.5 Track 5: Clinical Trials on Various Disorders
- 5.6 Track 6: Case Reports in Clinical Trials
- 5.7 Track 7: Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- 5.8 Track 8: Pharmacovigilance Significance & Scope
- 5.9 Track 9: Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- 5.10 Track 10: Clinical Data Base Management
- 5.11 Track 11: Analysis of Data quality and Management
- 5.12 Track 12: PV Consultings And Business opportunity
- 5.13 Track 13: Biopharmaceutics
- 5.14 Track 14: Regulatory Affairs
- 5.15 Track 15: Pharmacy Practices and its Challenges
- 5.16 Track 16: Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- 6 Important Dates
- 7 Organized By
- 8 Sources
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Officers
- Senior Pharmacovigilance Regulators and Inspectors
- CRO and Consultants providing QPPV Services
- Regulatory Affairs Officers, Local Medicines Authorities
- Clinical Risk-Benefit Groups, Pharma Industry Directors
- Heads and Managers of Compliance
- Drug Safety Officers, Global Drug Safety Officers
- Heads of Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Inspection and Audit, International PV Auditors
- Lead Safety Scientists
- Medical Affairs
- Patient Safety
- Pharmacoepidemiology Pharmacovigilance, Consultants
- Pharmacovigilance Managers
- Pharmacovigilance Team Leaders
- PV Quality System
- QPPV Personnel’s
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Safety & Risk management Safety
Why to Attend
This Conference stand out and attract attendees by creating value for all Attendees to learn, to network and meet people, inspired, solicit business and to glance attractive places in Malaysia. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Experts, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name & fame.
- Drug Safety
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmacovigilance Significance & Scope
- Continental Pharmacovigilance
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- Medical devices Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Veterinary Pharmacovigilance
- Pre-Clinical and Clinical Trials
- Challenges in Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Trials on Various Disorders
- Pharmacovigilance Market
- Clinical Research and Statistics
- Case Report in Clinical Trials
- PV Data Base Management
- PV Consultings And Business opportunity
- Regulatory Affairs
- Growth strategies in Pharma
- Pharmacy Practices and its Challenges
Track 1: Drug Safety
In this track we the focus on Drug Safety Updates, Drug Safety Solutions, Training, Surveillance, Services & Software, Reporting & Monitoring.
Track 2: Adverse Drug Reactions
This track provides sound knowledge for drug product manufacturers, professionals, and consumers to report Post marketing reports on adverse effects and informative B2B meetings can be planned.
Track 3: Clinical Research and Statistics
Discussing the importance of pharmacovigilance as integral part of clinical research and its growth in many countries these days. Also the major role that Bioavailability and bioequivalence studies play in clinical research.
Track 4: Pre-Clinical and Clinical Trials
Discussions in this track are encouraged on Preclinical and clinical trial mechanisms and their significance, improvements, adversity.
Track 5: Clinical Trials on Various Disorders
Here in this track discussions are involved in types of diseases and theirs clinical trial output.
Track 6: Case Reports in Clinical Trials
This track focus on several case reports of clinical trials involving Cancer, Cardiovascular, sexually transmitted diseases, Type 1 and type 2 diabetes, Case reports on drugs used in pregnancy and lactation, Applications of biomarkers in clinical trials.
Track 7: Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
This track focuses on role of pharmacovigilance in risk Mangement, Pharmacoepidemiology, Good reporting practices, safety signals Interpretation and many more.
Track 8: Pharmacovigilance Significance & Scope
Focusing on Pharmacovigilance role in monitoring of safety profile of medical devices, from the processing to reporting of single adverse incidents including the removal of products from the market as fragment of a Field Safety Corrective Action. Also the importance of Pharmacovigilance to ensure that patient’s and healthcare professional’s safety is monitored and action taken as soon as a safety concern with a medical device arises.
Track 9: Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
Experts from different CRO’s, Pharmacovigilance Service Providers and Industrial delegates can share knowledge and discuss new updates under this track.
Track 10: Clinical Data Base Management
Clinical data management is a support for drug development and a perquisite needs to get drugs to market the earlier so that the patients can access to drugs. The team of global clinical data management experts is committed to upholding a standardized, process-driven approach from Phase I through to post-marketing trials.
Track 11: Analysis of Data quality and Management
Centralizing all safety data, clinical data, analysis and reporting with one provider is advantageous. Pharmacovigilance Software tool provides broad analysis of adverse events arising from the use of Pharmaceutical products (Medical Device, Medicinal Product, Veterinary Medicinal Product, Vaccines, Non-Drug Therapy.
Track 12: PV Consultings And Business opportunity
Owing to the changing resources which are necessary to fulfil the regulatory requirements, few companies choose to outsource or out task regulatory affairs to service providers externally. Regulatory Affairs department is constantly evolving and growing and hence it is one which is least impacted during the Acquisition and Merger, and also during recession.
Track 13: Biopharmaceutics
Discussions under this track include rational drug management of cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disorders, Management of psychiatric disorders and autoimmune disorders, Bioavailability and bioequivalence, drug disposition, Invivo-invitro correlation, Pharmacodynamics, Drug Interaction, Bio analytical method, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical toxicology, Biomarkers, Recent Biomedical Innovation
Track 14: Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs is involved in all the stages of development of a new medicine and its post-marketing activities with medicinal products authorities. This department heart of pharmaceutical industry.
Track 15: Pharmacy Practices and its Challenges
In Pharmacy Practices and its Challenges track principally targeted on Pharmacy observe and its pointers and Challenges in change of integrity and dispensing observe. Indefinite quantity program, drug toxicity and drug safety measures place vital position in clinical analysis. Strategies for Growth in pharmaceutical company atmosphere are targeted in Strategic development towards bureau approval and Post market product Surveillances.
Track 16: Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
A platform aimed to connect Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Proposers globally. It's intended to create and facilitate industrial delegates, research scientists, business delegate a viable meeting place for engaging people and it would be a good opportunity for Startup Company representatives in global business discussions, evaluation and execution of promising business ideas. For entrepreneurs, it would be an ideal place to find out suitable investors and partners to start and/or expand their business.
Abstract submission deadline：2017-06-15
Final paper submission deadline：2017-06-06