7th Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management
Integrating a Robust PV Framework which Enables Predictive Drug Safety and Risk Mitigation throughout Product Lifecycle.This two day conference will enable attendees to streamline risk mitigation and improve drug safety by leveraging tools and technologies and interpreting developments in regulatory compliance. The 7th installment of pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management will focus on improving PV strategies to enable predictive drug safety in order to:
- increase patient safety.
- decrease drug risk potential.
- develop more proficient and profound pharmacovigilance strategies to utilize throughout product life-cycle.
- streamline drug safety and regulatory approval process.
- increase patient voluntary reporting.
Place and date
Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 13-14 Sep 2017
- Identify trends in pharmacovigilance to establish predictive drug safety methods
- Examine existing compliance framework to assess potential impacts of forthcoming regulations affecting
- Incorporate pharmacovigilance throughout product lifecycle, from clinical development to patient care in order to improve drug safety
- Leverage tools and technology to enhance pharmacovigilance strategy integration
- Interpret & utilize real world evidence for optimized signal management 
Previous Attendees Include Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Biogen Idec, Eli Lilly, Gilead Sciences, Halozyme Therapeutics, Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Merck, Sanofi, Shire Human Genetic Therapies, Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc., EMD Serono, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Amgen, and many more!