5th Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Summit
|5th Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Summit|
With the goal of making medicine safe for people all over the world, there are few issues more important than drug safety. And while predicting the future is still impossible, technological developments continue to make it possible to be vigilant across the globe in this industry.
To discuss this and more, we are pleased to invite you to the 5th Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Summit on Oct. 30-31, 2019, in Berlin, Germany. The two-day event will bring together top professionals working on the latest trends to be both proactive and predictive in PV and drug safety in Europe as well as developing countries. Technologies like AI and automation will continue to transform what’s possible in the industry, and even social media has the potential to be a transformational tool in PV. Furthermore, attendees will hear real-world examples of advanced data management systems, real-time drug safety analysis and developing an effective PV audit strategy with a business partner.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from experts and to network with managers, vice presidents, directors and C-Suite executives who work in PV and drug safety. We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin this October!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit
- Development and deployment of advanced data management systems
- Proactive vs. predictive technologies in the future of PV
- Real-time drug safety data analysis in medical monitoring
- Does AI have a real role to play in PV?
- Best practices for developing an overall PV audit strategy with a business partner
- How has inspection preparation changed and what are the new methods on the horizon?
- The role of surveys in controlling the overall risk management system
- Is there a way to effectively and reliably use social media towards a QPPV’s end goals?
Who Should Attend
CEOs/Presidents, Professors, Researchers, Chief Executives, Directors, Vice Presidents, PhD Students, Heads, Leaders and Managers specialising in:
- Risk Management
- Signal Detection
- Risk Assessment
- Market Research Programs
- PV Governance
- Phase IV/Postmarketing Safety
- Drug Safety
- Patient Safety
- Medical Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Audit Readiness
- Medical Safety
- Safety Surveillance