3rd adverse events reporting safety strategies and capa summit
The 3rd Adverse Events Reporting, Safety Strategies and CAPA Summit will offer an in-depth analysis of benefit-risk assessments, real-world data, risk management plans, signal detection, periodic reporting and solicited/unsolicited reports, all while working toward the goal of improving the safety strategies implemented by your company.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Hear from industry leaders about the latest developments in the pharmacovigilance and drug safety world and how best to optimize your safety processes
- Discuss ways to achieve efficient reporting of adverse events from traditional and non-traditional sources and optimize signal detection and management
- Explore where structured benefit-risk assessments can be used to improve decision-making and why this matters for pharma, regulators and patients
- Learn about measuring risk management activities for the identification and prevention of adverse events, from clinical to postmarket phases, and conducting the right CAPAs (Corrective and Preventive actions)
- Hear about the impact of the European pharmacovigilance legislation and how companies are implementing it
- This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Drug Safety.
- Risk Management.
- Safety Research/Epidemiology.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Compliance.
- Medical Product Safety Assessment.
- Regulatory Affairs.
- Clinical Research.
- Clinical Development.
- Clinical Auditing.
- Safety Surveillance.
- Signal Detection.
- Clinical Safety.
- Quality Assurance and Control.
- Quality Systems and Processes.
- Patient and Medical Safety.
- Case Management/Review.
- Health Outcomes.
- Data Management/Analysis.
- Phase IV/Postmarketing Studies.
- Research and Development.
- Trial Optimization. 
This event is also of interest to:
- CRM/Data Management Software Vendors.
- Audit Tracking and Management Vendors.
- Technology Vendors/Portal Service Providers.
- Adverse Event/Case Management Service Providers.
- Safety Database Providers for Case Management.
- Clinical Research Organizations (CROs).
- Service Providers for Drug Safety.
- Regulatory/Healthcare/Pharmacovigilance Consultants.
- Compliance/Quality Assurance/GCP Consultants.
- Healthcare Translation Agencies.