18th International Conference on Pharmacovigilance and Adrenergic Drugs
|18th International Conference on Pharmacovigilance and Adrenergic Drugs
|August 8 - 9, 2016
The ICPAD 2016: 18th International Conference on Pharmacovigilance and Adrenergic Drugs aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Pharmacovigilance and Adrenergic Drugs.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Pharmacovigilance and Adrenergic Drugs. Adrenergic drug, any of various drugs that mimic or interfere with the functioning of the sympathetic nervous system by affecting the release or action of norepinephrine and epinephrine.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The post conference proceedings will be abstracted and indexed in the International Science Index, and submitted to be indexed in the Google Scholar,Scopus and Thomson Reuters.The conference abstracts and proceedings book, CD and certificate of presentation will be distributed to participants at the conference registration desk.
Special Journal Issues
"ICPAD 2016 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Pharmacovigilance and Adrenergic Drugs. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge."
Selected Conference Papers
- 1)21st Century Biotechnological Research and Development Advancements for Industrial Development in India
- Monisha Isaac
- 2)Patient Support Program in Pharmacovigilance: Foster Patient Confidence and Compliance
- Atul Khurana, Rajul Rastogi, Hans-Joachim Gamperl
- 3)Management Software for the Elaboration of an Electronic File in the Pharmaceutical Industry Following Mexican Regulations.
- M. Peña Aguilar Juan, Ríos Hernández Ezequiel, R. Valencia Luis.
- 4)Polydopamine Nanoparticle as a Stable and Capacious Nano-Reservoir of Rifampicin.
- Tasnuva Tamanna, Aimin Yu
- 5)Determinants of Profitability in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms in the New Intellectual Property Rights Regime
- Shilpi Tyagi, D. K. Nauriyal
- 6)Quality Based Approach for Efficient Biologics Manufacturing
- Takashi Kaminagayoshi, Shigeyuki Haruyama
- 7)Controlled Release of Glucosamine from Pluronic-Based Hydrogels for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- Papon Thamvasupong, Kwanchanok Viravaidya-Pasuwat
- 8)Use of Curcumin in Radiochemotherapy Induced Oral Mucositis Patients: A Control Trial Study
- Shivayogi Charantimath
- 9)Learners’ Violent Behaviour and Drug Abuse as Major Causes of Tobephobia in Schools
- Prakash Singh
- 10)The Effect of a Three-Month Training Program on the Back Kyphosis of Former Male Addicts
- M. J. Pourvaghar, Sh. Khoshemehry
- 11)Speciation, Preconcentration, and Determination of Iron(II) and (III) Using 1,10-Phenanthroline Immobilized on Alumina-Coated Magnetite Nanoparticles as a Solid Phase Extraction Sorbent in Pharmaceutical Products
- Hossein Tavallali, Mohammad Ali Karimi, Gohar Deilamy-Rad
- 12)Treatment of Mycotic Dermatitis in Domestic Animals with Poly Herbal Drug
- U. Umadevi, T. Umakanthan
- 13)Radiochemical Purity of 68Ga-BCA-Peptides: Separation of All 68Ga Species with a Single iTLC Strip
- Anton A. Larenkov, Alesya Ya Maruk
- 14)Identifying a Drug Addict Person Using Artificial Neural Networks
- Mustafa Al Sukar, Azzam Sleit, Abdullatif Abu-Dalhoum, Bassam Al-Kasasbeh
- 15)Co-payment Strategies for Chronic Medications: A Qualitative and Comparative Analysis at European Level, Pedro M. Abreu, Bruno R. Mendes