12th Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Conference
The 12th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety was held from July 04th-05th, 2019 in Valencia, Spain. It focused on the advancements in Pharmacovigilance, Risk Management, and Drug Safety while emphasizing on how the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
Theme: Exploring Latest Trends in Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Trials Pharmacovigilance 2019 is a specially designed cluster conference. The main theme of the conference aims to cover a wide range of critically important sessions. Pharmacovigilance 2019 would lay a platform for the interaction between experts around the world and aims in accelerating scientific discoveries.
- Pre-Clinical and Clinical Trials
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- Pharmacy Practices and its Challenges
- Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Trials on Various Disorders
- Data Quality Management and Analysis
- Pharmacovigilance Significance & Scope
- Diversity in Industrial Clinical Trials and Clinical Research
- Clinical Research and Statistics
- Case Report in Clinical Trials
- Drug Safety
- Clinical Data Base Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- PV Consultings and Business Opportunity
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Journals. Journal of Pharmacovigilance Clinical & Experimental Pharmacology Journal of Clinical Trials Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.