12th Global Pharmacovigilance & clinical trials summit
|12th Global Pharmacovigilance & clinical trials summit|
Conference Series llc LTD warmly invites all the participants across the world to “12th Global Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Trail Summit” scheduled on July 16-17, 2018 in Sydney, Australia. This conference provides a forum for interaction among attendees with discussion involving discovery of a new drug, Challenges in drug development, Pre-Clinical and Clinical trial reports, Case Studies, Pharmacovigilance, Biosimilar and Biologistics and its eye on new drug regulatory approvals. Session discussions focus on discussions about approaches and innovations for Patient Benefit Risk Management in Pharma, Biotech and Health care Industry.
This is a 2 day Mega Event offering Exhibition, at venue to showcase the new and emerging technologies with Keynote presentation, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Why to Attend???
To meet your targeted audience in the Series of Pharmacovigilance 2018 Conference with a largest assemblage of participants from the Pharma, Clinical, Healthcare and Regulatory community providing an international and non-biased platform for professionals working in early discovery and preclinical research to exchange ideas on best practice and share case studies on innovation within the area alarming on Medication Safety.
It is an Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event.
Who to attend???
Pharmacovigilance Students, Scientists Pharmacovigilance Researchers & Teachers Medical Colleges Pharmaceutical Industries Pharmacovigilance Associations and Societies Pharmacovigilance Training Institutes Software Developing Companies Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies Data Management Companies Business Entrepreneurs Also, Directors/Senior Directors/Executive Directors and Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents/Executive Vice Presidents and Heads/Leaders/Partners of:
CROs and CMOs Clinical Research Sites Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device industries Hospitals, Associations University Faculties scientists who are related to clinical and medical research like
Directors Senior Professors Assistant Professors Associate Professor Research Scholars
· Biologics versus biosimilars: Are they similar molecules? Do they share similar drug safety profile?
· The latest trends of IQ and brain size and effects of life style and environmental factors on cranial capacity
· Consideration of antimicrobial resistance in Campylobacter spp. in cynomolugs monkeys from Asian countries
· Title: Challenges for sustenance
· How to do data mining in pharmacovigilance
· Adverse drug reaction reporting by patients in 50 countries
· The effectiveness of antibiotic-loaded bone cement for preventing postoperative infection in patients undergoing total knee arthroplasty
· Preparation and tumor-suppressing effects of folic acid-targeted, temperature-sensitive magnetoliposomes in ovarian cancer
· Patient safety culture in Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), Doha, Qatar
· Challenges in breast cancer treatment and drug safety
· From visiting a physician to expecting antibiotics: Korean perspectives and practices toward respiratory tract infections
· New developments in adverse drug reaction of ART and tertiary care
· Open access pharmacovigilance databases: Analysis of 11 databases