Co-Founder and CEO, Verify.WikiWhat Makes Me Tick?
15 years spent building brands, companies, and cultures in pharma, advertising, and health information technology. Experienced marketer, sales leader, and Where-There's-A-Will-There's-A-Way believer. Absolutely addicted to digging deeper, dreaming bigger, and stirring up excitement for new ideas.
Wikipedia Editorial Guidelines
Building Customer Trust
Wikis for Stakeholder Learning
Wikis and Business Efficiency
Wikis and Pharma
- Article: Wikipedia Founder Combatting Fake News
- Article: Trust Doesn't Come With a Refill
- Article: An Apology to the 71% I've Let Down
- Article: Doctors' 1st Source for Healthcare Information: Wikipedia
- Article: Wikis and Porn
- Article: What Are Wikis and Why Should You Use Them
- Article: What if Wikipedia and Facebook Had a Baby?
- Article: A Call For Cooperation Against Fake News
- Article: We Can Cure Health Communication, Lynn O'Connor Vos, ghg
2016 Co-founder, Verify.Wiki
2013 Founder, The Pharm Consulting Group
2003-2013 Sales, Marketing, Market Research and Advertising in Healthcare