Why set up a profile?
Show off your expertise while ensuring the accuracy and transparency of information on Verify.Wiki. Creating a User Profile allows you to add pages, contribute to existing pages, verify the accuracy of content and earn certifications and badges.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Select Create new profile
- Enter the required information including your real name and your email address.
- Create a strong password; at least 6 characters are required, but we recommend at least 8 characters including at least one number and one special character.
- Select the Verify Profile button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then receive a Confirmation email so that we can verify your account. Just click on the link in the email and you'll be all set.
If you want to add some information about yourself, just select your name from the top menu bar on your Verify.Wiki Main page.
Or search Verify.Wiki's crowd-sourced, verified pages: