VerifyWiki:Machine Learning Program 2016 Summer Program
What should I do next?
- Start with Machine Learning page and perform the following tasks:
- Verify if the content of Machine Learning are accurate.
- Add new content (It’s a wiki, so anyone can edit and your changes might get deleted by others if they are not accurate). Your ability to argue for facts in a productive manner with other candidates will be tested here. (You need to contribute minimum 1000 words)
- Invite an expert, friend or a professor to verify your contributions(You need minimum 5 verifications)
- Verify content written by others
- Spend a minimum 40 hours on a project
- Once completed, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your experience letter