2. Participation in co-curriculum & extra curriculum activities:
a. Participated in Volleyball, Kabaddi, Kho-kho, Cricket, Essay competition, Drawing
competition, Drama at school level, Fashion show, Anand Mela.
b. Participated in Quiz competition, Carrom competition, Debate, Group discussion,
Innovative Pharma advertisement competition, Problem solving competition, Scientific poster session competition.
3. Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi.
4. Computer Background: MS-OFFICE.
5. Achievement: a. At school level Public speaking, Essay competition, Hand-writing competition. b. At college level outstanding performance in Fashion show – First prize; First prize in
Anand mela, First prize in slogan competition on World Pharmacist Day.
6. Strength & Weaknesses:
Strengths: Good communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Positive attitude, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Creative, Ambitious, Like to take challenges, Good decision maker, Team spirit, Self motivated, Strong will to learn & grow, Good listening skill, Growth oriented, Critical thinking skill, Result oriented.
Weaknesses: Get nervous, Shaking of hands and legs, Biteing of nails, Late for class by five minutes, Palms sweating, Wobbling voice, Trembling hands. And now the weaknesses are eliminated.
Reading news-papers, Watching news channels, Brisk walking, Watching reality shows, Watching TV, Daily soaps.
8. Participation in Workshop and Seminars: Participated in Seminars: a. 66th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC) 2015, Hyderabad. And Presented Poster on
“Formulation and Evaluation of Stomach Floating In-situ Gel of Ondansetron with Magnesium Hydroxide”.
b. Continuing Education Programme (CEP) Course on “Achieving Business Excellence in
Competitive Markets”, IIT Bombay at Mumbai, July 16-17, 2015.
9. Project Work Done:
a. B. Pharm: “A Review on Green Chemistry ”. b. M. Pharm: “Formulation, Development and Evaluation of In-situ Nasal Gel of
c. Environmental Project Work: “Water Pollution”.
10. Published Articles: I. Review Articles:
Written an article in:
a. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (WJPPS) Journal – “An
Innovative Approach for In-situ Gelling System for Nasal Drug Delivery: An Overview”.
b. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR) – i. “Role of Pharmacists in Ebola Virus Disease Management: An Overview”. c. International Journal of Current Research (IJCR) – “Role of Pharmacists in Event
Management: Kumbh Mela”.
II. Research Article:
Written a article in:
a. International Journal of Institutional Pharmacy and Life Sciences - “Formulation,
Development and Evaluation of In-situ Nasal Gel of Rizatriptan benzoate”.
11. Experience in Glenmark Pharmaceutical Company:
Designation: Junior Chemist. Period: One Month. Nature of the job: Tablet, Capsule, Ointment, Lotion, Liquid.
12. Family Background: We are six members in the family. Mother, Father, Myself, Two younger sisters, One younger brother. My mother looks after the house work, kitchen, finance, house administration. She is very hard-working. Every day we get new fresh vegetables to eat. She manages all of us without being a MBA. My father is a entrepreneur. He has a petrol pump of IOCL Company in Kalwan. He goes early in the morning and comes back in the night by nine o’clock. Myself completed M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics. Younger sister did her B.C.S. and M.C.A. Younger brother did his C.A. IPCC exam. Younger sister did her 12th Art.
1. Mr. Avinash B. Kothawade,
Director: Suvarna Insurance and Investments, Pandit Colony, Nashik – 422 001. E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile No.: (+91) 9850846494 / 7588833026.
13. Membership of any organization: a. Joint Secretary of Navyuvak Mitra Mandal, Kalwan.
14. Any other Information: a. Blood Group: O+ve b. Driving Licence No.: MH15 20060256482 c. Aadhaar Card No.: 2464 4074 6585
15. Name: Khairnar Swapnil Sharad.
16. Permanent Address: 453, Geeta Bhuvan, Opposite State Bank of India, Near Civil
Hospital, Ganesh Nagar, Kalwan, Taluka: Kalwan, District: Nashik - 423 501, Maharashtra, India.
17. Contact No.: (+91) 9420691132
18. E-mail Id: email@example.com
19. Date of Birth: 11.08.1989
20. Gender: Male
21. Marital Status: Bachelor
22. Nationality: Indian
23. Declaration: I hereby declare that the particulars given in this resume are complete and
true to the best of my knowledge.
(Khairnar Swapnil Sharad)
Self Starter with Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills. Persistent and Thoughtful in undertaking Tasks with structured Work Habit. Self-Confident and Adaptable to a changing Environment. Good Communication Skill Team Leader Result Oriented Energetic Enthusiastic
Exam Board/University Year Percentage M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) Pune University June - 2015 66.28% B. Pharm Pune university October- 2012 59.18% D. Pharm MSBTE, Mumbai. May - 2009 64.20% H.S.C. Nashik Divisional Board March - 2007 40.17% S.S.C. Nashik Divisional Board March – 2005 60.13%