Medical Doctor with more than 21 years of professional experience in public and private practice. More than 17 years as General Surgery Attending. University professor. Freelancer.
- 2017- To the present: Attending surgeon at Basic Rural Hospital of El Corazón, Pangua, Ecuador
- 2016- 2017: Professor at the Polytechnic School of Chimborazo. Riobamba. Ecuador
- 2016: Lecturer at the Technical University of Ambato. Ecuador
- 2014-2016: Professor at the Autonomous University of the Andes "UNIANDES" of Ambato. Ecuador.
- 2010-2013: Attending and Professor at "Martín Chang Puga" General Teaching Hospital in Nuevitas, Camaguey, Cuba.
- 2007-2010: Attending and Professor at the Cuban Medical Mission in several communities in the State of Lara, Venezuela.
- Medical Commission at the Central Office of Cuban Medical Services in Beijing, People's Republic of China (May-August 2008)
- 2001-2007: Attending and Professor. Chief of Surgery and Surgical Assistant in the "Martín Chang Puga" General Teaching Hospital in Nuevitas, Camaguey, Cuba
- 1997-2000: General Surgery resident at the University Hospital "Amalia Simoni" of Camagüey, Cuba
- 1996-1997: General Practitioner at the Community Teaching Polyclinic: "Francisco Peña Peña" of Nuevitas, Camaguey, Cuba.
- General Surgery procedures
- Medical Teaching and mentoring
- Medical and general translation, transcription, and proofreading.
- Medical writting
University of Medical Sciences "Carlos J. Finlay". Camagüey. Cuba. Medical Doctor. 1996. General Surgery Attending. 2000.