Ahmed El Missiri
Love spells in USA with the aim of bringing back the victim to the person performing the magic. Chief Asaf love spells in USA to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. USA love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a break up & get your ex back. Return lost love spells in USA to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. USA love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex lovers.
powerful love spells in usa
lost love spells in usa
love spells in uk
love spells in canada
lost love spells in australia
lost love spells in uk
love spell caster in usa
lost love spells caster in usa
Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells.
Chief Asaf has helped clients in the USA (United States of America) to spiritually resolve their love problems using USA love spells that work immediately. Consult Chief Asaf (the Love Spells Caster ) at email@example.com for love spells that work in the USA
USA marriage love spells for marriage problems to heal a marriage. USA divorce spells to cause or prevent a divorce or break up.
Love spells in USA by Chief Asaf a Spiritual Healer who will get things right in your relationship or marriage by opening your spiritual eyes and connecting lovers at a spiritual level for a relationship that is strong & healthy.
Ahmed El Missiri is an assistant Professor of Cardiology at the Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams Univeristy, Cairo, Egypt. 
He is also a practicing clinical and interventional cardiologist with 15 years of experience in the medical field.
1. Assessment of Left Ventricular Mechanical Dyssynchrony Using Real Time Three‐Dimensional Echocardiography: A Comparative Study to Doppler Tissue Imaging. R Samir, M Tawfik, AM El Missiri, G El Shahid, MA Maaty, M El Sayed. Echocardiography 29 (2), 173-181 
2. Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony–A practical approach. AM El Missiri. The Egyptian Heart Journal 66 (3), 217-225 
3. Normal reference values of echocardiographic measurements in young Egyptian adults. AM El Missiri, KAL El Meniawy, SAS Sakr, ASE Mohamed. The Egyptian Heart Journal 68 (4), 209-215 
4. Impact of pre-infarction angina on angiographic and echocardiographic outcomes in patients with acute anterior wall myocardial infarction managed by primary percutaneous coronary intervention. A El Missiri, W Nammas. The Egyptian Heart Journal 68 (3), 141-146 
5. Echocardiographic assessment of right ventricular functions in patients with proximal right coronary artery chronic total occlusion. AM El Missiri, RR Guindy. The international journal of cardiovascular imaging 32 (6), 895-903 
6. Assessment of the role of speckle tracking echocardiography in targeting the left ventricular lead position in patients undergoing cardiac resynchronization therapy. AA El Fiky, H El Damanhoury, WAA Halim, SSR Naguib, AMAB El Missiri. The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine 63, 157-172 
7. Heart-type fatty acid-binding protein detects more patients with non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction compared to troponin-T. A El Missiri, N Okasha, T Badr. The Egyptian Heart Journal 68 (1), 11-16 
8. Effect of Phase 2 Cardiac Rehabilitation Program on High- Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein Levels in Post-Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Patients. A El Missiri, M Taher. International Journal of Cardiovascular Research 5 (1) 
9. Left atrial contractility in ischemic heart disease patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction. A El Missiri, H Awadalla. Journal of Cardiovascular Echography 26 (1), 11 
10. Left atrial ejection force as a quantitaive measure of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction measured by Doppler echocardiography. MS Hafez, MI Ahmed, SS Naguib, AM El Missiri. European Heart Journal 36, 1105-1105
11. Percutaneous intervention averted the need for liver transplantation. MA Saleh, HM Dabbous, AM El Missiri. The Egyptian Heart Journal 64 (4), 255-258 
- Assistant Professor of Cardiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University - From 2016
- Lecturer of Cardiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University - 2011-2016
- Assistant Lecturer of Cardiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University - 2007-2011
- Resident of Cardiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University - 2004-2007
- House Officer, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University - 2003-2004
- Ph.D. Cardiology - Doctorate of Cardiovascular Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt - 2010.
- M.Sc. Cardiology - Master's Degree of Cardiovascular Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt - 2006.
- M.B.B.Ch. - Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt - 2002.