|Headquarters||American Fork, Utah, US|
|Key people|| Josh James (CEO and Founder) |
Chris Harrington (President)
Daren Thayne (Chief Technology Officer)
Catherine Wong (Chief Product Officer) 
|Number of employees||500+|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
Domo is a business management platform that delivers real time analystics in a simple interface. It helps to manage business by connecting to the critical data sources and check all the important metrics across all departments.
It specializes in business intelligence tools and data visualization and also helps in team collaborations.
Domo, founded in 2010, was the brainchild of Omniture co-founder Josh James. It has built a platform for collecting, normalizing and visualizing business intelligence data from a wide range of sources. It performs this by combining almost 300 different data sources that includes CRM platforms like Salesforce to management systems like Concur to corporate social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. it has entered various industries that include Education, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Tech and Hospitality and many more.
With the help of Domo, high-level executives get a fully holistic view of how an entire company is operating.Over the years, it has won many awards and has also been listed in Forbes top 100 most promising companies.
Domo has its product, The Business Cloud , which is the world’s first open, self-service platform for running the entire business. It provides a variety of flexible data that forms the base of making critical business decisions. It provides visualizations of the data as well. The Business Cloud is built to operate at scale—complete with enterprise-grade data and security controls and is also available in mobile platforms like Android and IOS.
Domo has been providing its services solutions by Roles (BI, CEO, Finance, IT, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Services) and also by Industry (Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail, Wholesale, & CPGs, Transportation etc).
- 2010 - The Company was founded
- 2011 - $20 million comes in from Silicon Valley-based Institutional Venture Partners
- 2011 - Forbes names Domo #73 on their Top 100 list of America's Most Promising Companies
- 2012 - UV50 Top 10 names Domo the #1 top startup to watch
- 2014 - The company's founder Josh James won the Entrepreneur Award from Business Intelligence Group
- 2015 - The company was named a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|March 20, 2018||MikeGoswickVR||@Domotalk @db_diva @Fred_Zarf Thanks, it was a great time at #Domopalooza and getting updated on new features coming in 2018! #DP18|
|March 20, 2018||Fred_Zarf||@Domotalk @db_diva @MikeGoswickVR Excellent week at #DP18 with gifts that keenon giving even after the learning is over!|
|March 20, 2018||Big_Squid||We are proud to announce we received @Domotalk Innovative Partner of the Year Award last week! #DP18… https://t.co/ReiqkYcehW|
|March 20, 2018||RonWilliams215||@Domotalk Would your company like to be the first to undergo a "perfect public offering?" Learn more:… https://t.co/KbRwS5GJwD|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Upstart Domo Unleashes Real-Time Business Management Dashboard - Domo’s new money—$50 million to start—will go toward an investment fund created to encourage developers to write business apps based on its analytics technologies.
- Domo Introduces the Domo App Publisher Partner Program and a $50 Million Fund to Back Developers for the Business Cloud - , Domo launched the Domo App Publisher Partner Program to provide the tools, best practices and support necessary to create an ecosystem of business management apps for the Domo Appstore.
- Domo takes on Slack with $131 million at $2 billion+ valuation - Domo receives an additional $131 million in Series D funding from existing and new investors, including BlackRock, Credit Suisse and others. These $131 million are an addition to Domo’s previously announced $200 million Series D round. The company says it is now valued at $2 billion. 
- With Another $200M In The Bank, Josh James Finally Takes The Wraps Off Business Analytics Startup Domo - The new funding values the company at $2 billion, which is up from an $825 million valuation during its last round
- Traction Watch: 4 Reasons Domo Will Double Its Revenue This Year - There are four main reasons for the incredible growth : Democratization of Data, Rise of the Cloud, Businesses Run on Data and Beautiful Design