|Industry|| Data Security|
|Key people|| Manmeet Singh (Co-Founder & CEO) |
Adraian Booth (Co-Founder & VP)
Venkat Subramanian (CTO)
James Emmon (VP, Global Sales)
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Data Science Industry Overview|
Dataguise Inc., is a California based software company that provides security intelligence and protection solutions for discovering, masking and analyzing risk exposure and helps in managing sensitive data for enterprises. Dataguise secures the data across the enterprise both on premises and in the cloud.
Customers using DgSecure for Hadoop, DG for DBMS, DG for SharePoint and DG for Files are able to enforce the most appropriate remediation policies for data stored on premises or in the cloud. Dataguise has teamed up with many leading Bigdata companies and software providers to leverage all the benefits to the customers.
The company serves customers in various industries and organizations, including healthcare, biotech, pharmaceutical, financial, federal, and others. Dataguise is headquartered at california and offices at India & London.
Protegrity Corporation, a leading provider of end-to-end data security solutions, announced that it filed suit against Dataguise, Inc. in 2013 .The suit, which seeks to protect Protegrity’s intellectual property, was filed at the Federal Court in Hartford, CT.
- 2007 - Dataguise was found
- 2011 - Dataguise raised $3.25M Series A fund
- Septemeber 2013- Dataguise raised $13M Series B fund from Toba Capital
- December 2013 - Dataguise Positioned in “Visionaries” Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology
- June 2014 - Dataguise partners with Hortonworks and MapR
- December 2014 - Dataguise Positioned in “Visionaries” Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology and Also Recognized in Gartner’s Market Guide for Data-Centric Audit and Protection
- 2015 - Dataguise Presented about Securing Big Data at the 2015 Gartner Security & Risk Conference Summit
- December 2015 - Dataguise Partners with Carahsoft to Protect Sensitive Data Collected by Government Agencies
- 2016 - Dataguise announced DgSecure 6.0
Dataguise offers a variety of solutions to ensure data protection with security intelligence for controlling and managing the risk.The technologies provided are,
- DgSecure Control, allows companies to centrally manage location and identification of sensitive data, assessment of compliance risk exposure, and enforcement of compliance policies.
- DgSecure Detect, enables the user to discover, count and report on sensitive data assets in real time wherever they live or move across data repositories, on premises and in the cloud.
- DgSecure Monitor, is for monitoring, detection, and alerting of potential breaches of sensitive data across the enterprise and the cloud.
- DgSecure Audit, helps to understand where the sensitive data is located, whether it is protected or exposed and who has access to it by providing alerts and reports by using the Access control information stored in Apache ranger, Apache Sentry and MapR ACL systems.
- DgSecure Protect,provides a fine grained, end-to-end, data-centric protection by enabling it to encrypt. It provides 100% programmer-free way to lock and encrypt cell- or field-level information across all data repositories.
Dataguise has teamed up with leading big data distributors, solution providers and cloud computing firms to help the customers to secure the data regardless of the platform and data analytics tools they use. Dataguise partners are HortonWorks,Amazon Webservices, HP Alliance One, Pivotal, Cloudera, IBM, RSA, Netapp, MapR, Microsoft Partner Network, Microsoft Azure, SafeNet, Compuware, Teradata.
Dataguise has a very narrow range of customers yet it has a high profile customers from leading enterprises. Few of its featured customers are Amgen, eBay, Navy Federal Credit Union, Samsung, Franklin Templeton Investment and few others.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|September 12, 2018||GDPRSummit||We are so pleased to reveal that @Dataguise will be exhibiting at the #DPWF. Dataguise provides a comprehensive d… https://t.co/mVamXHnjIR|
|September 11, 2018||DataProtectWF||EXHIBITOR ANNOUNCEMENT📢
Pleased to reveal that @Dataguise will be exhibiting at the #DPWF.Dataguise provides a… https://t.co/GOC1tz4wZr
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- Dataguise Announces Availability of DgSecure 6.0 for Data-Centric Security and Governance of Information On-Premises and in the Cloud-Company to Exhibit Latest-Generation Software with Industry-First Dashboard for Visual Oversight of Data Breach Risk and Privacy Compliance at Hadoop Summit 2016
- Survey Highlights IT Security Issues that Remain a Hindrance to Corporations as They Move Toward Data-Driven Frameworks - 73% of Organizations Report Business Initiatives Thwarted or Delayed Frequently in Many Cases Because of Data Security Gaps
- Dataguise to Present on Identifying and Protecting Sensitive Data on an Enterprise Scale at ODSC Conference - Company Aligns with the Data Science Community to Maximize Analytics by Removing the Risks of Sensitive Data Exposure
- Dataguise Announces New Sensitive Data Monitoring Solution That Accelerates Breach Detection With Precise, Real-Time Alerts - DgSecure Monitor Offers Industry-First Sensitive Data Monitoring for Big Data and Databases in the Cloud; Company Awarded U.S. Patent
- Dataguise Elevates Defense Against Insider and External Data Security Threats at GEOINT Symposium - Company Highlights Sensitive Data Detection, Protection, and Monitoring for the Prevention of High Risk Data Exfiltration