Blaze Portfolio Systems
|Blaze Portfolio Systems|
|Industry||Portfolio management software|
|Key people||Bryson Pouw(Founder & President),Luke Laidley(VP Sales), Joe Tabak(Director, Operations)|
|Number of employees||5-10|
|Related Certifications||Certificate in Portfolio Management Technology Industry Overview|
BlazePortfolio Systems LLC(formerly Fascet Chicago, LLC), delivers streamlined technology solutions to investment organizations including software products, seamless implementations and business process improvement consulting. Launched in 2005, Blaze Portfolio Systems claims to have worked with more than 100 investment firms, ranging from individual advisors to global institutions and their clients manage more than $5.5 billion in assets and over 17,000 accounts on the ATOM Platform.
BlazePortfolio’s flagship product, Atom Align is a web-based modeling and trade order management solution for investment advisor, wealth management, trust, broker dealer, and multi-family office clients. Atom Align streamlines the portfolio and household model rebalancing process with its intuitive design and comprehensive features. The trading and OMS capabilities in Atom Align include real-time electronic trading via FIX (Financial Information eXchange) and execution management. The Atom Align Cloud service is a fully hosted solution that delivers scalability and secure access. The system is fully integrated with the leading portfolio accounting and back-office outsourcing providers.
- September 15, 2010, Fascet Chicago, LLC officially relaunched as BlazePortfolio Systems, LLC.
- June 11, 2011, Blaze Portfolio Systems ATOM ALIGN featured in T3 - Technology Tools for Today.
- July 5, 2012, Morningstar and BlazePortfolio announced strategic agreement to deliver End-to-End Back Office solution for investment advisors.
- May 2013, Blaze Portfolio Systems Completes Integration with Black Diamond.
- August 17 2013, ATOM ALIGN announced execution of $1 Billion in Electronic Trades.
- September 14, 2013, BlazePortfolio released v2.2 of ATOM Align.
- December 18, 2013, Blaze Portfolio completed its integration between Streetscape’s Fee-Based Tools and ATOM Align integrating streamlined portfolio modeling and order management tools to fee-based advisors using National Financial Services.
- February 26, 2014, Blaze Portfolio announced partnership with SunGard Global Network for securities to deliver Straight-Through trade processing.
- May 12, 2014, ATOM Align Gets 4.5 / 5 Rating on Schwab Intelligent Technologies.
- September 22, 2014, Atom Align by BlazePortfolio featured in Wealth Management Today.
- March 24, 2015, BlazePortfolio announced the addition of Interactive Brokers as a real-time electronic trading integration through the ATOM Align platform.
- Advisor Modeling and Rebalancing
Advisors are always on the lookout for technology that will help them save time and scale their businesses. Atom Align®, our cloud-based trade management application, simplifies modeling and rebalancing while seamlessly integrating with many of the top custodians, accounting systems, and back-office solution providers. The user-friendly features ensure advisors can easily manage the software, which features extensive data integration. And with no installation required, ATOM ALIGN delivers a turnkey solution that’s fast, affordable, and provides full control.
- Trade Management for Investment Managers
A split-second can make all the difference in today’s financial world. That’s why investment managers need a streamlined trading process that eliminates barriers to fast trade executions. ATOM ALIGN allows investment managers to control multiple investment strategies within a single account, or trade a single security across all accounts with ease. ATOM ALIGN FIX order messages enable managers to trade electronically across multiple custodians in real time, while comprehensive compliance rules can be applied to mitigate risks and prevent trade errors.
- Complete Customization for Wealth Managers / Family Offices
ATOM ALIGN delivers unmatched flexibility for tax-efficient household rebalancing. Its advanced modeling helps users manage a household with multiple strategies across many different asset types on one customizable, intuitive screen. Asset allocations can include partnerships, hedge funds, illiquid assets, and managed accounts.
- Enterprise solutions for Broker Dealers
ATOM ALIGN provides a scalable, web-based experience that’s ready for enterprise use immediately, with global settings that allow management of account accessibility, trading compliance, and user permissions for 2 to 200 users. ATOM ALIGN also enables users to customize the application’s branding by adding their logo and background images to match existing web platforms.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Lifetime Tweets
Top 5 Lifetime News Headlines