|Headquarters||Woodland Hills, CA, United States|
|Key people||Therese Tucker (Founder, CEO), Mark W. Partin (CFO), Trish Burr, Mario Spanicciati |
|Investors||Iconiq Capital, Silver Lake Partners, Silver Lake Sumeru|
|Number of employees||500+|
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. It has developed a comprehensive cloud-based software platform designed to transform and modernize accounting and finance operations for organizations of
all types and sizes. The secure, scalable platform supports critical accounting processes such as the financial close, account reconciliation, intercompany accounting and controls assurance. 
Its solutions also comprise financial close management that includes task management, journal entry, and variance analysis and allows customers to manage the key steps within the close, applying automation where possible, and ensure that tasks are properly completed and reviewed. In addition, the company provides intercompany hub solution comprising intercompany workflow and processing, and netting and settlement, as well as manages the intercompany transaction lifecycle within its platform.
BlackLine Inc. was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and has recently registered an amended S-1 form with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for its initial public offering (IPO).
- 2001 - Backline was founded
- 2013 - BlackLine Makes Prestigious Inc. 500/5000 List for 6th Year in a Row with 3-Year Sales Growth of 262%. 
- 2014 - BlackLine Trumpets Revenue Growth, Customers
- 2015 - BlackLine Sees 50 Percent Rise In Revenues
- Sep 2015 - BlackLine signs Shell
- Oct 2015 - BlackLine launches global channel partner program
- Jan 2016 - BlackLine Systems, acquired Runbook Company International
- Oct 2016 - BlackLine registered an amended S-1 form with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for its initial public offering (IPO).
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|June 20, 2018||BlinkHanLiceBob||@doubleclassjen Blackline---->apologies--->not forgive-->close Double class --->apologies ---> forgive--->please do… https://t.co/2DxAHXbsXS|
|June 21, 2018||3xtoys||OPEN WIDE BLACKLINE CLAMP W/ LINK CHAIN https://t.co/HHZpC8HJWH https://t.co/VseBAZoOC4|
|June 21, 2018||all_newsonline1||Stock-research Ratings: BlackLine, Inc. (BL), Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (ABG) #automotive… https://t.co/hu4JluURNR|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- BlackLine Announces Potential Pricing for IPO - BlackLine has registered an amended S-1 form with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for its initial public offering (IPO). 
- BlackLine Appoints Karen Flathers as Chief Customer Officer - BlackLine has appointed Karen Flathers as the company's first Chief Customer Officer. 
- BlackLine Touts Real-Time Accounting ‘First’ - Cloud-based financial reporting tool BlackLine has just introduced a new capability into its service, and the company is calling it an industry first. 
- ScottsMiracle-Gro Featured With BlackLine In SAP Roundtable At SAPPHIRE® NOW - Global Garden Care Products Giant Shared Journey Modernizing F&A Processes Using BlackLine Financial Close Suite for SAP Solutions. 
- Blackline Acquires Runbook - Move Further Solidifies BlackLine's Position as a Leading Provider of Software to Automate the Financial Close Process for SAP Customers.