|Industry||Information Technology and Services|
|Key people||Rehan Khan (CEO)|
|Number of employees||11-50|
Acordis is a Florida-based organization that dedicates itself to helping companies increase efficiencies and reduce costs by implementing technological solutions. Acordis is best known for its expertise, performance and knowledge in Data Center and Virtualization, Security, Storage and Backup, Managed IT, Collaboration & Enterprise Networks, Data Management, Infrastructure Management, Digital Signage and MFP’s. Acordis partners with leading technology manufactures, such as Cisco, VMware, Paloalto Networks, Microsoft, Barracuda Networks, Fujitsu, Nimblestorage, Citrix, , HP, Samsung, Lenovo, Panasonic, Lifesize, Xerox and many more. Moreover, Acordis is the official IT Solutions provider of the Miami Heat.
Awards and Certifications
Acordis International was founded in 2008. Over the years it has received various awards and certifications that are listed below:
- 2016 CRN Fast Growth 150
- South Florida Business Journal Business of the Year Awards Finalist 2016.
- South Florida Business Journal 2016
- 2016 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN.
- CRN Tech Elite Solution
- South Florida Business Journal 25 Fastest-Growing Companies in 2015.
- South Florida Business Journal 2015
- South Florida Business Journal Business of the Year Awards Finalist 2015.
- South Florida Business Journal 2015
- INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies
- Acordis CEO Receives Broward Ultimate CEO 2014.Acordis Broward Ultimate CEO 2014 - Rehan Khan
- South Florida Business Journal Year Awards 2013.South Florida Business Journal 2013
- H. Wayne Huizenga Start up Award.H. Wayne Huizenga Start up Award
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Barracuda Certified Sales Partner
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization
- Accredited Sales Specialist
- Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|August 22, 2019||BizarroMoMA||Double page from page 7 from COUINQUE
Acordis Industrial Fibers, The Hallicrafters CompanySalted paper
|August 21, 2019||AcordisCorp||Our new HQ is near completion! #Acordis #YourTechnologyPartner #GrandOpening #ComingSoon https://t.co/HYaRZcxjPP|
|August 19, 2019||acti0n51||@GlassHalfilled No Acordis money lol|
|August 19, 2019||AcordisCorp||5G is the Road to Tomorrow. #Acordis #YourTechnologyPartner https://t.co/3YbM0MZQjW https://t.co/mYF6BNKoUK|
|August 19, 2019||acti0n51||@GlassHalfilled Acordis money|
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
- August 2016 - Acordis International Named to 2016 CRN Fast Growth 150 List - Acordis International, announced that it has been named to The Channel Company’s 2016 CRN® Fast Growth 150 list. The list is CRN’s annual ranking of North America-based technology integrators, solution providers and IT consultants with gross sales of at least $1 million who have experienced significant economic growth over the past two years. 
- April 2016 - Acordis International Named One of 2016 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN - This annual list honors an exclusive group of North American IT solution providers that have earned the highest number of advanced technical certifications from leading technology vendors. 
- November 2015 - Acordis International signed a Multi-Year Sponsorship Deal with the Miami Open - This makes Acordis the Official Management and Business Services provider of the prestigious tennis and entertainment event. 
- August 2015 - Acordis Ranks 3rd on the Fastest-Growing Companies in South Florida Business List - With a new format highlighting companies with more than $25 million and less than $25 million in annual revenue, business leaders from the greater South-Florida area gathered at the BAC Colonnade Office Tower for the unveiling of the Fastest Growing companies in South Florida. 
- August 2015 - Acordis Breaks into the Top 25 Fastest-Growing Private Companies – the Inc. 500 in the Nation - Acordis International has accomplished the task of making the Inc 500 list for the third consecutive year, this time ranking 25 with a 8,125.9% growth over the past three 3 years jumping from its previous #71 ranked from last year.