2nd Pharmacovigilance Conference 2016
|2nd Pharmacovigilance Conference 2016|
|Date||June 14-15, 2016|
The 2nd Pharmacovigilance Conference 2016 was held from June 14-15 in London, UK. The conference was organized by Recunnect, a London based event organizer.
This two day conference participats were professionals involved in Pharmacovigilance risk assessment and management, clinical research, data analysis and related fields. This event enable them to gain a vantage point in the contemporary pharma industry by ingraining themselves with updates on regulatory trends in inspections of signal detection, post authorisation safety studies, optimal use of social media in pharmacovigilance, data mining technology, outsourcing Pharmacovigilance and strategic pharmacovigilance pre and post product life cycle. 
Area of Focus
The conference focused on the following areas:
- Current regulatory trends in Inspections of the Signal Detection, Post-Authorisation Safety Studies (Pass) And Internal Audit.
- Use of social media in Pharmacovigilance.
- Incorporating Data Mining Technology in Spontaneous Reporting System.
- Strategic Pharmacovigilance pre and post product life cycle.
- Contemporary Regulatory scenario across Europe.
- Outsourcing Pharmacovigilance. 
The conference cover the following industry segments:
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- Software Providers 
Key Highlights: Current regulatory trends in Inspections of the Signal Detection, Post-Authorisation Safety Studies (Pass) And Internal Audit. Use of social media in Pharmacovigilance. Incorporating Data Mining Technology in Spontaneous Reporting System. Strategic Pharmacovigilance pre and post product life cycle.Contemporary Regulatory scenario across Europe. Outsourcing PV.
Pharmacovigilance Pharmacogenomics/Drug Safety Drug Development, Information and Clinical Data Management Clinical Pharmacology Clinical Safety Periodical Safety update Report Risk Management, Research and Development Quality Assurance Patient Safety Safety Surveillance Outcomes Research Data Analysis Epidemiology Medical Affairs Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Information Technology Sales and Marketing.
- Dr. Chetan Shatapathy, United Kingdom
- Dr. Katrin Freund, United Kingdom
- Jackie Roberts,United Kingdom
- Dr. Heike Schoepper, United Kingdom
- Paul Dolin, United Kingdom