14th Pharmacovigilance 2017
"The Pharmacovigilance conference, organized yearly by Virtue Insight, is a unique event where key stakeholders gather with the aim of promoting patient safety and undertaking to continue work towards a more efficient pharmacovigilance system. In the spirit of constructive cooperation, this event brings together representatives from the industry and regulators as well as healthcare professionals and patient organizations.14th Pharmacovigilance 2017 will bring together key thought leaders and experts to explore these worldwide challenges. This is your opportunity to engage and sit alongside the pioneers who are driving forward innovation in pharmacovigilance. Explore benefit-risk management strategies and patient-centric approaches; discuss how you can tackle the challenges of social media and drug safety legislation globally. Morning sessions reflect on achievements so far and focus on the milestones ahead. An open dialogue between key stakeholders has proven to be the right approach for making significant progress towards better pharmacovigilance for better public protection. Traditional afternoon brainstorming sessions stimulate a lively, engaging debate incorporating all perspectives. Hot topics are debated to identify the best possible processes and tools leading to better access to high quality medicines in India."
For more visit: http://www.virtueinsight.com/pharma/14th-Pharmacovigilance-2017/
- PV legislation: What are the next steps? Reflections from the commission, IMA and the industry.
- How to improve pharmacovigilance activities?
- Creating a PV-focused culture
- How can you achieve pragmatism environment in today's PV?
- Pharmacovigilance and enabling technologies: which business model in a fast changing world?
- Opportunity that can reduce financial risk and increase effectiveness
- Pharmacovigilance Inspection Readiness
- Risk Minimization and effectiveness evaluation
- Business partners and exchange of safety data
- Optimising Drug Safety through Research Based Pharmacovigilance
- Launching a digital app in India for reporting ADRs: first results
- PV automation for data processing - Can Artificial Intelligence be trusted
- How social media can be used for pharmacovigilance syste
- Barriers to adopting AI and automation
- Patient view: the influence of real-time patient ratings and reviews of medicines and healthcare, and how this will shape the future of pharmacovigilance
- Proactively accomplish drug safety through patient engagement
- The challenges of the Indian Regulation – How to adapt and when?
- Required undergo registration process with CDSCO & DCGI
- Accelerating new medicine introduction in developing world & overcoming challenges
- Be part of a major networking opportunity 
The Pharmacovigilance conference, organized yearly by Virtue Insight, is a unique event where key stakeholders gather with the aim of promoting patient safety and undertaking to continue work towards a more efficient pharmacovigilance system. This is the opportunity to engage and sit alongside the pioneers who are driving forward innovation in pharmacovigilance.
Be a part of this conference and explore benefit-risk management strategies and patient-centric approaches and how you can tackle the challenges of social media and drug safety legislation globally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
Vice Presidents, Directors, CRO’s, Heads and Managers of:
Drug Safety/Risk Management Information and Clinical Data Management Clinical Research Research & Development Product Safety/Assurance Assessment Patient Safety & Outcomes Research & Data Analysis Epidemiology project management Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Sales & Marketing Biotech manufacturers
From the following:
Generic pharmaceutical companies Contract research organizations Patient recruitment companies Government- Department of health Non-profit organizations/ Association Consultants
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.