12th Biosimilars Congregation 2018
|12th Biosimilars Congregation 2018|
|Place||27th & 28th February 2018, Holiday Inn, Kensington High Street, London, UK|
The biosimilar impact is coming - The coming wave of biosimilars, which are essentially generic versions of expensive biologic drugs, are about to take a chunk of sales away from big pharmaceutical companies. The development of the Biosimilars market is growing exponentially with the industry forecast to be worth $25 billion by 2020. To date, EMA has approved 38 biosimilars. Three biosimilar approvals have been withdrawn, this leaves a total of 35 biosimilars approved for use in Europe.
The Biosimilars market is going to heat up considerably over the next three years. Biosimilar versions of a number of major biologic drugs used in the treatment of cancers and rheumatic diseases are expected to complete their development and potentially come on to the market. In order to ensure the sustainability of public healthcare systems, in the context of ageing populations and the growing number of diagnosed chronic diseases, it will be essential to harness the potential of Biosimilars to deliver savings, so that greater numbers of patients can be treated with these medicines.
Our 12th Biosimilars Congregation 2018 will provide insight into the current state of play in the EU and stimulate debate, in a multi-stakeholder setting, on the vital role of biosimilar medicines in the sustainability of healthcare systems. Beyond a comprehensive outlook of key European market access policies, our speakers will outline the key recent developments in regulatory science and regulatory policy in the EU and other international jurisdictions.
Special emphasis will be placed on strengthening the link between regulators and medical communities as an essential basis for greater understanding and acceptance of biosimilar medicines. This Biosimilars conference will focus on multiple aspects of Biosimilar product development to successfully deliver safe, Biosimilar products to the market place. By attending this conference, you will gain a comprehensive outlook on the key issues surrounding Biosimilars. This event will provide an important platform for Biosimilars stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in furthering Biosimilars development.
· NIRAJ CHHAYA, Senior Risk Management Physician of Biosimilar Compounds, Boehringer Ingelheim
· THOMAS SACHNIK, Senior Manager Strategic Associate to the President & CEO Generics Europe, Teva Pharmaceuticals
· SUE NAEYAERT, Global Head Pricing, Market Access, Government Affairs and Policy Biosimilars, Fresenius Kabi SwissBioSim
· CHRISTIAN AGBOTON, Sr Global Brand Medical Director - Global Medical Affairs, Takeda
· KAUSTUBH BERDE, Vice President - International Business : Emerging Markets, Wockhardt
· CORNELIA ULM, VP Regulatory Affairs Biosimilars, Biotec Regulatory Consulting GmbH (former Fresenius Kabi SwissBioSim GmbH)
· HANMANT BARKATE, Vice President & Head Medical Services, Glenmark
· ANNA AILLERIE, Director, Commercial Biosimilars EMEA, Lupin
· LIZ POLLITT, Director, BPCRCS
· FREDRIK SUNDBERG, Director Strategic Customer Relations, GE Healthcare
· BER OOMEN, Expert Member Health Care Professionals, European Medicines Agency
· MAARTEN VAN BAELEN, Market Access Director, Medicines for Europe
· LOUIS BOON, CSO, Bioceros
· PETER JORGENSEN, CEO, Danish Generic and Biosimilar Medicines Industry Association (IGL)
· ANDREAS HERRMANN, CEO, ValeriusBio
· VLADIMIR ZAH, CEO, ZRx Outcomes Research (Canada)
· ROBERT A. JOHNSTONE, Board Member, International Alliance of Patients Organisations
· STEINAR MADSEN, Medical Director, Norwegian Medicines Agency
· OMAR ALI, Visiting Lecturer, University of Portsmouth & Former Adviser, NICE
· FEDERICO POLLANO, Director Contract Manufacturing and BD, Polpharma Biologics
· ALEX KUDRIN, Independent Consultant and clinical expert
· DIVYA CHADHA MANEK, Head of BD (Commercial), NHS - NIHR Clinical Research Network
· PAUL CALVO, Director, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox (USA)
· AIDAN FRY, Editor, Generics Bulletin
· SANDY EISEN, Chief Medical Officer, Frontline Pharma Consulting
· ANNA FORSYTHE, Managing Partner, Purple Squirrel Economics (USA)
· MARIE MANLEY, Partner, Head of the Regulatory Practice, Bristows
· JACQUELINE MULRYNE, Counsel, Arnold & Porter
12th Biosimilars Congregation 2018 will provide insight into the current state of play in the EU and stimulate debate, in a multi-stakeholder setting, on the vital role of biosimilar medicines in the sustainability of healthcare systems.
Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Fresenius Kabi SwissBioSim, Takeda, Wockhardt, Glenmark, Lupin, BPCRCS, GE Healthcare, European Medicines Agency, Bioceros, Danish Generic and Biosimilar Medicines Industry Association (IGL), ValeriusBio, ZRx Outcomes Research , Norwegian Medicines Agency, NICE, Polpharma Biologics, NHS - NIHR Clinical Research Network, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox , Generics Bulletin, Frontline Pharma Consulting, Purple Squirrel Economics ,Bristows, Arnold & Porter
"Brexit and Biosimilars, Biosimilar strategies , Current market trends ,Biosimilars in Oncology, Current challenges and opportunities , Payer perspective, Biosimilar Interchangeability, CMC, Preclinical and clinical considerations , Impact of Technology, Gain in-depth knowledge on role of technology transfer , Impact on clinical practice, Production of biosimilar MAbs, Right investments & potentials, Latest developments in regulation."
Join this event which provides an important platform for Biosimilars stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in furthering Biosimilars development.
Who should Attend
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins/Biosimilars, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics, Legal Affairs , Intellectual Property, Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer, Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affairs, Marketing.
You can simply share your interest and queries to –Email: email@example.com TEL: +44 2036120886
· Introductory Offer: 3 Delegate Places for the Price Of 2 (Huge saving of £750 - Limited seats left)
· Super Early Discount (Until 17th December 2017): (£750 + VAT per delegate)
· Standard Registration (From 18th December 2017):: Conference Delegate Pass (£1150 + VAT per delegate
· Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stalls & a paid Speaker Slots are also available.'