11th Biosimilars Congregation 2017
|11th Biosimilars Congregation 2017|
|Place|| Kohinoor Continental Hotel
Address: Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri ( E ), Mumbai 400059 - India
11th Biosimilars Congregation 2017 “Uniting industry leaders to aalyse advanced commercial dvevelopments & to identify successful management strategies of Biosimilars” 06th December 2017, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
Virtue insight is proud to present its 11th Biosimilars Congregation on 6th December 2017 at Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India.
Discussing strategies for biosimilar product development Indian Pharmaceutical companies have started to look at biosimilars as a lucrative sector owing to the recent regulatory approvals and revenue generating opportunities. This event will discuss "commercial strategies, insights on how regulatory & approval process work in region, opportunities for market expansion and highlights on R&D."
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics, Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property,Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer,Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science,Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affairs
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PROCESSS:
You can e-mail your interest to Kavitha@virtueinsight.co.in OR Tel- +91 44 64998743
• Early Bird Discounted Price (Until 24th October 2017) –- (INR 6,000 + GST (18%) per delegate) • Standard Price (25th October 2017 Onwards) – (INR 7,000 + GST (18%) per delegate) • Group Discounts – 3 or 4 Delegates - (INR 6,500 + GST (18%) per delegate) • Group Discounts – 5 and above Delegates - (INR 6,000 + GST (18%) per delegate) • Spot Registration on the day of the Conference -(INR 8,000 + GST (18%) per delegate) • Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall or a paid Speaker Slots are also available.
In order to register you can simply e-mail me your invoice details in the below mentioned format; E-mail- Kavitha@virtueinsight.co.in • Name: • GST Number (If Applicable): • Company Name & Address: • Job Position: • Contact Number:
Join us to explore the current global climate for biosimilars, evaluate competition and benchmark with industry peers on how to navigate the changing regulations and landscape of the biosimilars market and effectively bring these programs to market.
· MILIND NARVEKAR, Senior Director Generic Regulatory Affairs, Teva Pharmaceuticals
· SHUBHADEEP SINHA, Vice-President & Head (Global)- Clinical Development, Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance, Hetero Labs
· RAVISHANKAR KASTURI, Vice President - Development & Manufacturing, Reliance Life Sciences
· BINDU AJIT, Program Director, Biocon Academy
· HANMANT BARKATE, Vice President & Head Medical affairs & Clinical Research, Wockhardt
· SAMIR KULKARNI, Independent Biosimilars Professional Expert
· KIRAN KALAVADIA, Vice President, Cipla
· ANIL KUKREJA, Medical Director, Roche Pharmaceuticals
· LALIT LAKHWANI, Associate Director and Head of Clinical strategy, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
· ANITA KRISHNAN, Assistant Director, Head Bioanalytical Team, Lupin
· SONIKA SHAH. Regulatory Affairs Head. Amgen
· VIJAY NAG THOTA, Head-Quality & Regulatory, SciGen BioPharma
· ALAP GANDHI, Head, Medical Affairs, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)
· KARAN THAKKAR, Regional Clinical Site Lead, Pfizer
· ROSHAN PAWAR, Senior Medical Advisor, Oncology, Alkem Laboratories
· SRIVANI MUKKAMALA, Independent Consultant
· PRASHANT BODHE, Director, CliniSearch