|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|June 24, 2019||vrunt||me to store clerk; hello i would like some alka seltzer please 81% others of my generation; i would like some alco… https://t.co/1j9sAJU5jJ|
|June 26, 2019||ihateu4321||@twobigboysblog You'll probably eat it all anyway and then end up in an Alka-Seltzer commercial. I can't believe I ate the whole thing.🤣|
|June 26, 2019||Lindacarleen||Fabulous addition to my #etsyvintage shop: Alka-Seltzer Song Book | #1930s Advertising Pamphlet | Vintage Ads and V… https://t.co/w5bVLDU9wF|
|June 26, 2019||witchhasel||pop them dentures out we can use the Alka seltzer later https://t.co/ufpm7lsRve|
|June 26, 2019||LLVNDR||i deadass do not care if im actively dying from dehydration id rather drown in my own delirium than drink fucking alka seltzer|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!