|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 16, 2018||BiIIMurray||Apparently putting Alka-Seltzer in my mouth while getting baptized and pretending I’m being possessed by the devil is not funny.|
|February 23, 2019||robinjindia||@JeanDmello Vasograin worked for me every time and some times Alka Seltzer, if not then watch any Arnab's debate an… https://t.co/s0QvTdWhnW|
|February 23, 2019||StramboEngr||@Goss30Goss I trust DOTUS less than:
"Dollar Tree antibiotics"
"First Aid rendered by Stephen Miller.""Row Boat m… https://t.co/QZ3EhMeWxo
|February 23, 2019||Sweet_Gabzz||@_Katiebyy69 All that plus alka seltzer so hopefully I'll start feeling better. Thx girl|
|February 23, 2019||UniqueDude2||getting ready for bed by taking an alka seltzer with a cold glass of lysergic acid|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!