|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|July 05, 2022||gofooji||Nashville, Austin, and Miami! Need to recover after July 4th? Tweet #AlkaSeltzerHangoverRelief #sweepstakes for the… https://t.co/VZ20WXgiYv|
|June 30, 2022||cristela9||Alka Seltzer should make hard seltzer that gets you drunk while fixing stomach aches.|
|July 07, 2022||Miss_Betty2u||Woke up with my yearly summer cold 😡😡, popping vitamin C, D and alka seltzer cold 😡😡😩|
|July 07, 2022||RatedArrrrrr||@bornFREEpaula @scobie Yet here you are. You need to take some alka seltzer for that dry-heaving, and in the future… https://t.co/KCHxKeehPu|
|July 07, 2022||DeMontfortCap||Alka-Seltzer drops new hangover-relief product with help from T-Pain https://t.co/G14lLTxfG5|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!