|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|December 16, 2018||SteveParker1971||@Iromg @o2sbe Oh dear, someone is going to need some alka seltzer for 10am tomorrow! 😫😫😫😫😫😫|
|December 16, 2018||louieangello||@AangelaAnaconda Lmao definitely prefer the devils lettuce than that nonsense. I haven’t been able to keep ANYTHING… https://t.co/VjVxKzhpM6|
|December 16, 2018||alizabeth11_14||Tried to figure out why I slept until noon then I realized I took a night time alka-seltzer at 5 this morning 🙃🙃🙃🙃|
|December 16, 2018||King_Keeno_1||If you ever have a uncontrollable hangover take some Alka Seltzer it’s gone get you right every time|
|December 16, 2018||JonnyBrackney||the show mad men was basically a bunch of clips of John Hamm retracting his chin into his neck with a puzzled look… https://t.co/ssGdlVmynP|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!