|Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief Chews|
|Slogan||Fast, Powerful, Relief|
Official Product Sites
Alka-Seltzer was developed by head chemist Maurice Treneer and launched in 1931 by the Dr. Miles Medicine Company. Alka-Seltzer provides relief of minor aches, pains, inflammation, fever, headache, heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, acid reflux and hangovers, while neutralizing excess stomach acid. The brand is currently owned and marketed by Bayer.
Top 5 Recent Tweets
|April 23, 2019||therealldezz||just took this Night time Alka-Seltzer plus and this nyquil. IM ABOUT TO BE OUT https://t.co/iKzWsQCd8Y|
|April 23, 2019||corpsecicada||Sometimes I remember that i probably shouldn’t say dumb shit about putting Alka-Seltzer in a bhole or whatever on t… https://t.co/XHVpxyf2Fv|
|April 23, 2019||cneal_34||@tomseyebrowhair it’s so trash to me i dont see how you can drink it, id drink alka seltzer plus before that|
|April 23, 2019||won_hndrd||Ijs this is a total different you than the one that was just dying don’t you agree? Let me guess Alka Seltzer? Brot… https://t.co/ymD2myhwOQ|
|April 23, 2019||won_hndrd||A couple of years ago I said Listen I’m tired of hearin this Alka Seltzer Plus Cold in non cold season is the cure… https://t.co/5ZUTbY2wNV|
Recent/Top YouTube Videos
Top 5 Recent News Headlines
Top 5 Alka-Seltzer Interactive Experiments
1. Temperature vs. Rate of Reaction: See how hot and cold make things hot and cold. Then you'll say, "Cool." https://www.alkaseltzer.com/science-experiments/temperature/
2. Size vs. Rate of Reaction: How many particles does it take to make an ion? Find out and impress your friends and family.
3. Chemistry of Color: Can you make brilliant colors out of Alka-Seltzer and a head of cabbage? Why yes, yes you can.
4. Bubbles, Gas and Balloons: It sounds like a kids' cartoon but it's a pretty serious experiment that lets you make carbon dioxide.
5. Alka-Rockets: Make a rocket powered by Alka-Seltzer. Shoot for the moon, the stars, the neighbor’s house….the sky’s the limit. Shoot….make two!